Superstar
Daps
A ponzi scheme that did so well that they actually made the shyt. Impressive

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I saw this said in the game chat the other day, someone said " CIG spent the first 7 years learning how to be a game studio and the last three being a game studio". Couldn't agree more. They've had a lot of missteps but you can tell this is an artisan level project, they aren't cutting corners and copying code and you can tell by the scale and how seamless everything is when you play (when a bug isn't preventing you)

Played yesterday, still has bugs, still love it. Also, they've got some shyt cooking like base building, land ownership, server meshing and more. I can't wait (but I will).

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I saw this said in the game chat the other day, someone said " CIG spent the first 7 years learning how to be a game studio and the last three being a game studio". Couldn't agree more. They've had a lot of missteps but you can tell this is an artisan level project, they aren't cutting corners and copying code and you can tell by the scale and how seamless everything is when you play (when a bug isn't preventing you)

Played yesterday, still has bugs, still love it. Also, they've got some shyt cooking like base building, land ownership, server meshing and more. I can't wait (but I will).
:mjlol:

This is like a rape victim crying for help but in digital form