Star Citizen | PC | TBA

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still play this frequently. Still don't regret buying my game package. There's nothing like it in terms of scope and it IS getting better albeit at a snail's pace. That being said I think it's mainly for space sim enthusiasts in it's current form unless you can find a large group of people to play to stage your own gameplay scenarios. I don't recommend backing to general public and but give it a try when it ultimately releases. It's interesting watching a meta develop over time and they are implementing tools that will make this have the capacity to be a space version of the GTA V Online at worst. The only problem is there's probably still a few years to go due to the scale. Also yes they are probably fukking off alot of that money but I'm fine with the product as is.. I can't critique this company for trying something newish and EA & 2k put the same games out for 60 bucks a year.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do the devs that work on this have to sign NDAs? Because there has to be even more fukkery afoot than we know about.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still regularly play this and maybe I'm easily impressed, but I've still never seen a game attempt this level of scale with no loading. It really is being crafted in an artisan way, but I fully understand everyone who says it's a scam. They were either not realistic with the public or with themselves when it comes to the reality of the dev time needed to pull this shyt off from scratch. Game will be nuts if they can incentivize high stakes PvPvE amongst corporations like Eve online.