*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Retarded Philly fan sighting..

Know I could care less I just find it amusing how in typical Eagles fan fashion you overhyped yourselves into thinking this is the best team in the NFL when anyone who knows fottball can see its not. You're not beating elite teams come January this is just the facts
Im not even an Eagles fan retard. Just find it funny and weird u up in here mentioning the irrelevant Niners :dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Im not even an Eagles fan retard. Just find it funny and weird u up in here mentioning the irrelevant Niners :dead:
Cowgirls fan? Sorry to hear that. I'll revisit this thread in a couple of months to gloat on my prediction :mjgrin: If I'm not bushed which could happen

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall still on this shyt :mjlol:

MVP so far 12 TD passes 6 TD rushes 2 Ints excellent QBR and Completion rating

th
What would Daniel jones look like with devanta and aj brown, Godert? :jbhmm:
They both are one read qbs who rely on their legs and if down by 10 plus can't throw. Against jvill yall went down and kept running. When a team stop ya run game we will see Daniel Hurts

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dead: at some of these clownboy stans.

We didn't even mention y all in this thread like one of the biggest frontrunners in this forum be doing to us and y all still outraged :mjlol:

So pathetic, bytchin about our schedule and they are one of the teams we beat for this 8-0 record. :dead:

Wat y all care about this thread or winning the division, y all could win the division but y all just gonna choke it away in the wildcard round or divisional round.

Same thing been happening all the way back to when this troll thread was made by y all. I know it hurts.:mjcry:

Let us show y all how to win playoff games at home as a division winner.

but first Let's get ready for the suicide watch on Christmas eve when we beat those frauds at home. Thats gonna be pure comedy:russ:.
You didn't mention us? We are living RENT FREE in every Eagles fan for eternity.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
What would Daniel jones look like with devanta and aj brown, Godert? :jbhmm:
They both are one read qbs who rely on their legs and if down by 10 plus can't throw. Against jvill yall went down and kept running. When a team stop ya run game we will see Daniel Hurts
They kept running the ball against Jacksonville because they were playing in a literal tsunami :mjlol:

The game has slowed down for Jalen so much he's not even bothering to leave the pocket :ohlawd:

Terrible takes from a terrible poster repping a terrible family run franchise. The Gospel Trifecta :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They kept running the ball against Jacksonville because they were playing in a literal tsunami :mjlol:

The game has slowed down for Jalen so much he's not even bothering to leave the pocket :ohlawd:

Terrible takes from a terrible poster repping a terrible family run franchise. The Gospel Trifecta :wow:

When the game happens that I described and he has to pass its going to be like watching Ben Simmons shoot a 3.