*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t get soft. fukk ‘em. They’re fool’s gold.

Christmas Eve we will put on our ugly sweaters, gather around the fireplace and toast out eggnogs to the death of these frauds. It will be a Cowboys Christmas! :ohlawd::wow:

Lol their offense is funny though. Jalen literally just looks and see what the middle linebacker does and determines to throw or run.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eagles won a Bowl and gone 8-0 since this thread started :wow:

our thread :wow:. they doubted like this during the superbowl year too :sas2:. fun times ahead :mjlit:.

@Apprentice fans of the nfc east punching bag arent allowed to post in here, yall boys are next on our undefeated tour too, get ready :ufdup:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
He’s right. But you Eagles fans grew up playing stick ball and hockey so you can’t decipher a legit contender from a fraud.

giphy.webp

And i consider you a rational cowgirl fan…

We gone see come January
:mjgrin:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy G at the Linc in January being the last thing to stand in the way of a Super Bowl trip :wow:

Might as well book my flight to Arizona now :ohlawd:
With Deebo Samuel lined up at RB or WR for different plays in the same drive
With Christian Mcaffery catching swing passes out the back or lining up at RB...or throwing TD's on trick plays.
With Kittle streaking in the middle of the field cause you have to account for Samuel and Mcaffery
With Fred Warner at the Mike fukking up all that basic shyt Eagles do
With Bosa coming off the edge pincering the pocket

Yeah gimme 49ers by 10

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:dead: at some of these clownboy stans.

We didn't even mention y all in this thread like one of the biggest frontrunners in this forum be doing to us and y all still outraged :mjlol:

So pathetic, bytchin about our schedule and they are one of the teams we beat for this 8-0 record. :dead:

Wat y all care about this thread or winning the division, y all could win the division but y all just gonna choke it away in the wildcard round or divisional round.

Same thing been happening all the way back to when this troll thread was made by y all. I know it hurts.:mjcry:

Let us show y all how to win playoff games at home as a division winner.

but first Let's get ready for the suicide watch on Christmas eve when we beat those frauds at home. Thats gonna be pure comedy:russ:.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Their schedule is a joke. I am a historian of the NFL. This is the easiest schedule I’ve ever seen.

Not to :cape: here but we all got the same kinda Schedule set up(AFCS/AFCN:NFCN/NFCW)dudes better be having a Dominant Winning Record at the very least (and that includes The GMen:hubie:)