*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Not to :cape: here but we all got the same kinda Schedule set up(AFCS/AFCN:NFCN/NFCW)dudes better be having a Dominant Winning Record at the very least (and that includes The GMen:hubie:)
Cowboys play AT Green Bay, AT Minnesota, AT Tennessee. Eagles got all those teams at home. We also played the Bucs pre-woman problems.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'm A Dolphins fan but 9ers best team in the NFC got the best coach and are built for the playoffs.

Also the Dolphins would beat Eagles head up as well y'all remember that preaseason game :sas1:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm A Dolphins fan but 9ers best team in the NFC got the best coach and are built for the playoffs.

Also the Dolphins would beat Eagles head up as well y'all remember that preaseason game :sas1:
you guys are bums..get the fukk outta here..your QB is one hit away from throwing gang signs to imaginary unicorns again

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dudes so upset that they got other divisions coming in talking shyt... dude said 49ers like they not in second place :mjlol:

Cowboys superbowl is the division title and they upset they won't win this year :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
With Deebo Samuel lined up at RB or WR for different plays in the same drive
With Christian Mcaffery catching swing passes out the back or lining up at RB...or throwing TD's on trick plays.
With Kittle streaking in the middle of the field cause you have to account for Samuel and Mcaffery
With Fred Warner at the Mike fukking up all that basic shyt Eagles do
With Bosa coming off the edge pincering the pocket

Yeah gimme 49ers by 10

Why is this weirdo in here biggin up the Niners who arent even in the East? :mjlol:

U that insecure that Eagles have the limelight at the moment?

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Why is this weirdo in here biggin up the Niners who arent even in the East? :mjlol:

U that insecure that Eagles have the limeight at the moment?
Retarded Philly fan sighting..

Know I could care less I just find it amusing how in typical Eagles fan fashion you overhyped yourselves into thinking this is the best team in the NFL when anyone who knows fottball can see its not. You're not beating elite teams come January this is just the facts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Retarded Philly fan sighting..

Know I could care less I just find it amusing how in typical Eagles fan fashion you overhyped yourselves into thinking this is the best team in the NFL when anyone who knows fottball can see its not. You're not beating elite teams come January this is just the facts
hes not even an eagles fan breh.,.he's just calling out your stupid shyt :heh:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
"wait til Christmas"
EuphoricSphericalAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif