*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do tell me, friend.. what prize do they give you for making the playoffs? do you get a ring or a trophy for this accomplishment?
HIqx_H8_K.png

Ah yes, so I'm informed that week 17 the last 3 years were all meaningless excursions for Dallas. Tell me more strawman

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't think the Packers are that good, their defense is trash. I'm convinced the Broncos just aren't a good matchup for the Seacocks, they fought hard tho, took them to overtime and didn't get a chance to play offense, I wouldn't call that getting waxed in the least, yeah they were getting bodied for most of the game, but they fought back and almost won. If this was last year, Broncos wouldn't have come back. Eagles are frauds but I just think they matchup well with dallas, it would be a very close game if they played.

Honestly, last year I think the Seahawks overachieved and finally they're coming back to earth. 49ers should've won the NFC imo. I mentioned the hype because you brought up everybody dikkriding them before this season when they were due for a shyttier season as most superbowl champs regress the following year.

I just don't buy the cowboys being elite. Redskins are going to give them a game tomorrow, I can feel it in my bones n/h

:dahell:

So in this thread so far you claim that the 6-1 Cowboys, 5-2 Eagles, 5-2 Packers, 4-3 Seahawks aren't really that good?

Who actually do you believe is good in the NFL then? Is the NFL just full of "fraud" teams with great records or what? you're not making much sense here, friend. :beli:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ah yes, so I'm informed that week 17 the last 3 years were all meaningless excursions for Dallas. Tell me more strawman

the glory days we're hanging onto is 5 superbowl rings

the glory days you're hanging onto is "we made the playoffs a few years ago"

so I ask again, what prize did you receive for losing in the Wild Card playoffs three years ago? This is the feather in your cap?

WOAT NFL franchise :wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

So in this thread so far you claim that the 6-1 Cowboys, 5-2 Eagles, 5-2 Packers, 4-3 Seahawks aren't really that good?

Who actually do you believe is good in the NFL then? Is the NFL just full of "fraud" teams with great records or what? you're not making much sense here, friend. :beli:

I don't think it's impossible for the league to lack "elite" teams. However, I would say this year the Broncos are elite. Defensively they look legit, offensively they look legit, it's corny to say because I don't want to admit it, but I think they're a lock to make the superbowl and probably win it as presently constructed.

Packers being "not good" is probably hyperbole, I'll say they are mediocre. Great offense, shytty defense. They're not a complete team. Seahawks are mediocre this year, Cowboys are good, but not elite. Eagles are frauds.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the glory days we're hanging onto is 5 superbowl rings

the glory days you're hanging onto is "we made the playoffs a few years ago"

so I ask again, what prize did you receive for losing in the Wild Card playoffs three years ago? This is the feather in your cap?

WOAT NFL franchise :wow:

We.....made the playoffs with largely the same players we have today. Your glory day players are old, crippled, or dead. Have that pride and believe in Garrett's process. I'm gonna tap dance in here after the fail

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think it's impossible for the league to lack "elite" teams. However, I would say this year the Broncos are elite. Defensively they look legit, offensively they look legit, it's corny to say because I don't want to admit it, but I think they're a lock to make the superbowl and probably win it as presently constructed.

Packers being "not good" is probably hyperbole, I'll say they are mediocre. Great offense, shytty defense. They're not a complete team. Seahawks are mediocre this year, Cowboys are good, but not elite. Eagles are frauds.

If the NFL is full of teams that aren't very good, then what basis do you have to claim anyone is elite? How can we say Denver is elite if all they're doing is beating fraud teams?

That's why I think this schedule argument is all wrong. You can't try to pick apart who a team played. You have to look at the team and what they do on the field, and can anyone stop it? I agree Denver is elite, because of their offense and their defense is much better than last year. Just like Dallas is elite because they have the best O-Line in the league, top RB, top 3 WR, top 10 QB. These aren't things that are just going to change overnight.

Both teams have questions - can Dallas D hold up, and can Denver O keep this going in the playoffs when the game slows down?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the NFL is full of teams that aren't very good, then what basis do you have to claim anyone is elite? How can we say Denver is elite if all they're doing is beating fraud teams?

That's why I think this schedule argument is all wrong. You can't try to pick apart who a team played. You have to look at the team and what they do on the field, and can anyone stop it? I agree Denver is elite, because of their offense and their defense is much better than last year. Just like Dallas is elite because they have the best O-Line in the league, top RB, top 3 WR, top 10 QB. These aren't things that are just going to change overnight.

Both teams have questions - can Dallas D hold up, and can Denver O keep this going in the playoffs when the game slows down?

I dunno, but I expect Dallas to get exposed tomorrow night to get the ball rolling. Redskins win in a shocker 30 - 27, Denver will probably lose next week against fine ass Tom Brady.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We.....made the playoffs with largely the same players we have today. Your glory day players are old, crippled, or dead. Have that pride and believe in Garrett's process. I'm gonna tap dance in here after the fail

Admit your team's glory days is when you lost a wild card game 3 years ago brehs :wow:

Got damn id kill myself if I was a Lions fan

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I dunno, but I expect Dallas to get exposed tomorrow night to get the ball rolling. Redskins win in a shocker 30 - 27, Denver will probably lose next week against fine ass Tom Brady.
:spit:

well at least your on the record for a skins win. when we win by 7-10 pts, i don't want to see you moving the goalposts b/c it wasn't a convincing win.

Daps
If they do, it sure as hell won't be against the Redskins. :heh: