*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I dunno man, I'm not hating on the boys but I just feel like they've really, really overachieved. They're going to get a rude awakening at some point. I bet the Redskins give them a hell of a game tomorrow

The Cowboys have not overachieved, its just the Coli Analysts expected it to be the same sad song from the last few years because of their hatred of the Cowboys. Best offensive line in the league featuring an All-Pro tackle, a top 5 center, and the best offensive rookie nobody is talking about, best RB in the league, Tier 1 WR, this team is tailor made for the coming months..but I'm gon let the Coli Analysts tell it, December is coming, pride before the fall, and whatever cliche they gonna come up with next to run into the ground.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is not sustainable about this? great offensive line, great RB, top 3 WR, top 10 QB, defense playing good. Its not like we winning by smoke and mirrors

I just don't believe in them.Lost to a mediocre 49ers team because they jumped on dallas early and lots of turnovers, let off the hook by a shytty Rams team that choked, beat a terrible titans team, beat a bad Saints team that's even worse on the road, beat a hapless Texans team at home by a field goal, made some incredible plays to barely beat a Seahawks team that looks like a shell of itself, beat a shytty Giants team at home.

Like, they're good, but nothing about this team is all that impressive. They should make easy work of the rest of this schedule but I easily see them being one and done in the playoffs against a good team

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys have not overachieved, its just the Coli Analysts expected it to be the same sad song from the last few years because of their hatred of the Cowboys. Best offensive line in the league featuring an All-Pro tackle, a top 5 center, and the best offensive rookie nobody is talking about, best RB in the league, Tier 1 WR, this team is tailor made for the coming months..but I'm gon let the Coli Analysts tell it, December is coming, pride before the fall, and whatever cliche they gonna come up with next to run into the ground.

I don't believe in them. It's still the cowboys

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just don't believe in them.Lost to a mediocre 49ers team because they jumped on dallas early and lots of turnovers, let off the hook by a shytty Rams team that choked, beat a terrible titans team, beat a bad Saints team that's even worse on the road, beat a hapless Texans team at home by a field goal, made some incredible plays to barely beat a Seahawks team that looks like a shell of itself, beat a shytty Giants team at home.

According to Coli Analysts we weren't supposed to even win 6 games this year, now when we go out and beat the teams on the schedule there's an excuse for everything :mjlol: ya'll just refuse to give credit

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Like, they're good, but nothing about this team is all that impressive. They should make easy work of the rest of this schedule but I easily see them being one and done in the playoffs against a good team
you realize when the cowboys come to town, we get everybody's A+ effort. that' the difference between us and almost every other team in the league.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:
maclinhatesgatorade.0.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: Cowboy brehs.

I dont want this shyt upped in at the end of December and you're fighting for you playoff lives.

I wanna see yall make the playoffs

Remember when Jerruh sold them NFC Championship tickets at the start of the season and all the Coli Analysts laughed :mjpls: something tells me I'm gonna be upping that thread this winter

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Coli Analysts we weren't supposed to even win 6 games this year, now when we go out and beat the teams on the schedule there's an excuse for everything :mjlol: ya'll just refuse to give credit

Nah, I wasn't one of those people. This is a good team I just don't think they're a elite team. I actually thought they were going to play very well this season because everyone doubted them before the season. People were and still way too high on the Eagles who are the biggest frauds in the NFC East and possibly the entire league.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

So please tell me what team in the NFC is tailor-made to beat us?

Detroit? :mjlol:

Whoever wins the south :russ::russ:

Cards? :ohhh:

Seattle :stopitslime:

SF:ld:

GB:patrice:

The type of football we play is the same way we played when we was running the 90s. Only chance to beat us is to have an elite qb and stout D LINE

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

:dahell:

Everybody had Seahawks a lock to repeat as NFC champs before Cowboys went in and waxed that ass. Texans were rolling at 3-1. Seems a trend that after a team gets that work from the Swagboys, they go on a losing streak :patrice:

6-1 is 6-1, no they haven't played elite teams every week, but who actually is elite in the NFL? Denver? You can look at any team in the NFL and try to pick apart who they have played to try to downgrade them.