*stands on top of a cliff peering through binoculars at NFC East Standings*

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So please tell me what team in the NFC is tailor-made to beat us?

These nikkas don't get that we haven't even scratched the surface. Once we clean up those turnovers, it's a wrap. Turnovers single handedly lost the SF game, and kept the Houston and Seattle game from being blowouts. Murray seems to have gotten over the fumbling and Romo has been great since the SF game.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Everybody had Seahawks a lock to repeat as NFC champs before Cowboys went in and waxed that ass. Texans were rolling at 3-1. Seems a trend that after a team gets that work from the Swagboys, they go on a losing streak :patrice:

6-1 is 6-1, no they haven't played elite teams every week, but who actually is elite in the NFL? Denver? You can look at any team in the NFL and try to pick apart who they have played to try to downgrade them.

Ok, well just because everyone thinks one thing doesn't mean it's true. Same shyt happens every year. Everyone hypes the superbowl winners and when egos and contracts take over, teams implode. Seahawks are not the same dominant team as last year. Texans beat the deadskins, and the fukking raiders to start their season, they weren't "rolling" they just managed to not completely unfukk themselves which eventually happened once they played good teams.

I'll admit the Texans have the capability to be a lot better than they're playing but their offense is absolutely cursed and turns the ball over at the most inopportune times possible and their secondary is atrocious.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So please tell me what team in the NFC is tailor-made to beat us?

Detroit? :mjlol:

Whoever wins the south :russ::russ:

Cards? :ohhh:

Seattle :stopitslime:

SF:ld:

GB:patrice:

The type of football we play is the same way we played when we was running the 90s. Only chance to beat us is to have an elite qb and stout D LINE

Packers, Broncos, Niners would probably do it, Cardinals could definitely do it also, Patriots would do it, Eagles would give them a fight also

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This coming from a Detroit Lions fan. :mjlol: The worst franchise in NFL history. I should NEG you for even trying to talk shyt, when you're a Lions fan. :what:

One year ago today. Not 20 years ago while in elementary school, not 40 years ago when you weren't a mere thought, but one year ago today the savior Matthew Stafford ran in the game winner as the Lions sent u back to Dallas with an L. Remember Dez Bryant barking up the Megatron tree and getting out gained 329-72 and being set in his place? Ah yes, recent memories.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok, well just because everyone thinks one thing doesn't mean it's true. Same shyt happens every year. Everyone hypes the superbowl winners and when egos and contracts take over, teams implode. Seahawks are not the same dominant team as last year. Texans beat the deadskins, and the fukking raiders to start their season, they weren't "rolling" they just managed to not completely unfukk themselves which eventually happened once they played good teams.

I'll admit the Texans have the capability to be a lot better than they're playing but their offense is absolutely cursed and turns the ball over at the most inopportune times possible and their secondary is atrocious.

Were you saying that after they waxed the Broncos and Packers? I'm not talking hype off last year's Chip. I'm talking about them coming in this season and murking supposed elite taems. Would you consider those two elite teams? Seahawks aren't bums, they've lost to Dallas (6-1), San Diego (5-3) and the Rams, who have played Dallas, SF and Philly very close.

Speaking of Philly, they are really our only competition in the East, and who have they really played? They only beat one team with a winning record, the Colts, who nobody would consider remotely elite.

See, you can go in circles with this bullshyt about critiquing the schedule. It's a long season, teams that looked elite early maybe dont now, and teams who don't look elite now maybe will at the end of the season. But can you look at the Cowboys on the field and tell me they can't sustain what they're doing? Is that O-Line gonna turn to shyt overnight?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a Lions fan know when y'all never even made it to a Super Bowl. :mjlol:

nfl_a_fans1x_600x400.jpg

Troy Aikman is a mushmouthed announcer, Michael Irvin is a cripple, and Emmitts career was ironically ended by one of your terrible safeties, so they won't be walking through that door. Hang onto the past when you haven't made the playoffs this decade

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Troy Aikman is a mushmouthed announcer, Michael Irvin is a cripple, and Emmitts career was ironically ended by one of your terrible safeties, so they won't be walking through that door. Hang onto the past when you haven't made the playoffs this decade

This is only the fourth year of this decade, and it looks like we gonna make it this year.

Got damn Lions fans got the worst fukking trash talk i've ever seen.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is only the fourth year of this decade, and it looks like we gonna make it this year.

Got damn Lions fans got the worst fukking trash talk i've ever seen.

You're referencing bad franchises....that's made the playoffs more recently than you. Hang onto those glory days tho

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
lol...now we don't get credit for winning IN Seattle...not on the road...but IN Seattle...everyone knows they play much better at home

I mean...we haven't had a great schedule to this point...but it's not like we're 6-1 with wins over the Raiders, Jags, Bucs, Jets, Redskins, and Vikings

this pride before the fall nonsense is retarded...we don't play the damn games...as long as the team is remaining focused and not getting caught up who cares what the fans do...and Cowboys fans...we like to stunt...deal with it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win a Super Bowl, then you can talk to me.

WOAT franchise fans want to talk shyt.

tpDRN.gif

One year ago today. Not 20 years ago while in elementary school, not 40 years ago when you weren't a mere thought, but one year ago today the savior Matthew Stafford ran in the game winner as the Lions sent u back to Dallas with an L. Remember Dez Bryant barking up the Megatron tree and getting out gained 329-72 and being set in his place? Ah yes, recent memories.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you saying that after they waxed the Broncos and Packers? I'm not talking hype off last year's Chip. I'm talking about them coming in this season and murking supposed elite taems. Would you consider those two elite teams? Seahawks aren't bums, they've lost to Dallas (6-1), San Diego (5-3) and the Rams, who have played Dallas, SF and Philly very close.

Speaking of Philly, they are really our only competition in the East, and who have they really played? They only beat one team with a winning record, the Colts, who nobody would consider remotely elite.

See, you can go in circles with this bullshyt about critiquing the schedule. It's a long season, teams that looked elite early maybe dont now, and teams who don't look elite now maybe will at the end of the season. But can you look at the Cowboys on the field and tell me they can't sustain what they're doing? Is that O-Line gonna turn to shyt overnight?

I don't think the Packers are that good, their defense is trash. I'm convinced the Broncos just aren't a good matchup for the Seacocks, they fought hard tho, took them to overtime and didn't get a chance to play offense, I wouldn't call that getting waxed in the least, yeah they were getting bodied for most of the game, but they fought back and almost won. If this was last year, Broncos wouldn't have come back. Eagles are frauds but I just think they matchup well with dallas, it would be a very close game if they played.

Honestly, last year I think the Seahawks overachieved and finally they're coming back to earth. 49ers should've won the NFC imo. I mentioned the hype because you brought up everybody dikkriding them before this season when they were due for a shyttier season as most superbowl champs regress the following year.

I just don't buy the cowboys being elite. Redskins are going to give them a game tomorrow, I can feel it in my bones n/h