Standing Rock DAPL: Protesters Disperse; Santa Monica divests from Wells Fargo

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah, Britain was done for in India. The independence movement had already led to a large degree of autonomy being granted to Indians in 1935-1937 - by 1937, the Congress party that Gandhi led actually came to power in most of India. WW2 delayed independence because for 6 years a lot of the focus had to be on the potential Japanese invasion and the world wanting to stop Hitler.

Britain was in no position to deal with India violently because Gandhi had positioned them too well. Even America was urging Britain to give India independence. If Britain had come down on nonviolent Indian protesters with violence like they had in the Amritsar Massacre, the rest of the world would have seen them as no better than the Nazis.

:ohhh:

Daps
Can the coli wolves create some type of web that connects the banks, oil companies, and the media outlets.

I'm sure there's overlapping connections

XvLllye.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What exactly can Obama do? I see everybody is pissed at him but I don't know the situation well enough to know what his options are. I know there was something about him re-routing it but some people are saying he can't?

This shyt is depressing though.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Cacs only know and respect violence, the natives shouldn't be unarmed, they should have taken a page out of Clive Bundy and armed themselves with assault rifles. The response toward them would be way more respected.

Daps
Cacs only know and respect violence, the natives shouldn't be unarmed, they should have taken a page out of Clive Bundy and armed themselves with assault rifles. The response toward them would be way more respected.

One of my mentors just got back from there. His first day was when the girl hot her arm shot .

He said that there are alot of young men with no family's ready to turn up.

Dec 5th could get violent.

Daps

Salty cuz your article wasn't "amazing " ?

Young men with no families is a scary sight. Especially, Rez folk.

Obama most likely gonna come out and say something tomorrow since he Birthed the 27th as Native American Day.