Standing Rock DAPL: Protesters Disperse; Santa Monica divests from Wells Fargo

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What exactly can Obama do? I see everybody is pissed at him but I don't know the situation well enough to know what his options are. I know there was something about him re-routing it but some people are saying he can't?

Anybody?

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he has countless options. the most obvious of which is to not allow the company to move forward with the pipeline under the lake in direct violation of an Army Corps of Engineers order. This is literally happening.

the question you should be asking is why he isn't going to use anything. He's a corporatist and these people with money in this thing invested in him. He works for them

Daps
Proud of my brothers and sisters fighting for that. Cacs in the neighboring town vetoed against the pipeline because of what they feared would do to theyre drinking water. No much coverage on this besides my neechies on social media compared to news stations its like 30 second clips which doesnt suprise me. I dont expect any government officials to get involved to be hobest and even if they did not one treaty has ever been kept so fukk em . Were gonna get tired if being pushed and its gonna be some cowboys and indians shyt all over again then we will be painted as the bad guys for not wanting our water poisoned

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Proud of my brothers and sisters fighting for that. Cacs in the neighboring town vetoed against the pipeline because of what they feared would do to theyre drinking water. No much coverage on this besides my neechies on social media compared to news stations its like 30 second clips which doesnt suprise me. I dont expect any government officials to get involved to be hobest and even if they did not one treaty has ever been kept so fukk em . Were gonna get tired if being pushed and its gonna be some cowboys and indians shyt all over again then we will be painted as the bad guys for not wanting our water poisoned
yep. All pipelines leak. All fracking pollutes aquifers

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ne...-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wish Obama would fix this as his last change in office. These people have dealt with enough of American greed.

This is what I hope, though it could very well get him killed.

I was talking about this earlier with somebody...Bernie said he could do something like declare Standing Rock a federal monument? That would make a hell of a statement and he would essentially be slapping away the hands of people reaching for billions of dollars.

This is intense.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:
Indians helped runaway slaves get away from White slave drivers. Not like they havnt had their own situations to worry about either, like spending hundreds of years trying not to get exterminated. And in the modern era, White men pulling up on their reserves & raping their women.
:mjgrin::mjgrin: :mjgrin: thecoli.com ya'll
I think he was being sarcastic

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Reading that post about how their shyt just got co-opted and turned into some burning man shyt :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has obama said anything about this. Mr butter wouldn't melt in his fukking mouth. Mr super liberal is surprisingly quiet when it comes to dealing with minority issues.