Standing overhead presses should be the standard for strength, not bench

Daps
nikka you want to argue about dumb shyt, you talking about shyt that has nothing to do with the thread. Watch tv don't watch me, fukk type of shyt is this

I already told you I don't do calisthenics or body weight exercises like that, just weighted so why the fukk would I be in a pull up thread.

Which mean you weak,you can't even move ya own bodyweight my nikka,like I said make the thread post ya video doing them weak ass OHP, and I'll post mine,I'm lighter than you but guarantee I'm stronger than you.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Which mean you weak,you can't even move ya own bodyweight my nikka,like I said make the thread post ya video doing them weak ass OHP, and I'll post mine,I'm lighter than you but guarantee I'm stronger than you.

nikka you a snake ass bytch and a clown. I don't know or care what the fukk you did. E stalking ass nikka, you waiting on me. You make your own thread and post your shyt, fukk you waiting on another nikka to do it

I said I don't do a lot of reps, not that I can't do em illiterate ass nikka. A person have to already have trained for that type of shyt doing a lot of reps, I don't

I can't stand a old phony ass waiting in the cut ass nikka. Watching me waiting for an opportunity then you should've been said some shyt

Daps
nikka you a snake ass bytch and a clown. I don't know or care what the fukk you did. E stalking ass nikka, you waiting on me. You make your own thread and post your shyt, fukk you waiting on another nikka to do it

I said I don't do a lot of reps, not that I can't do em illiterate ass nikka. A person have to already have trained for that type of shyt doing a lot of reps, I don't

I can't stand a old phony ass waiting in the cut ass nikka. Watching me waiting for an opportunity then you should've been said some shyt

:mjlol: this nikka furious,you running yo mouth fukk boy,get ya camera out and post ya video,all that otha shyt you talking is irrelevant,don't bytch up fukk boy,make ya video and lets see just how strong yo p*ssy ass is,talking about nikkas is snakes like where the fukk that come from and what the fukk you talking about? Ol sensitive ass nikka, you must be having flashbacks of when nikkas used to take yo commissary or something:russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: this nikka furious,you running yo mouth fukk boy,get ya camera out and post ya video,all that otha shyt you talking is irrelevant,don't bytch up fukk boy,make ya video and lets see just how strong yo p*ssy ass is,talking about nikkas is snakes like where the fukk that come from and what the fukk you talking about? Ol sensitive ass nikka, you must be having flashbacks of when nikkas used to take yo commissary or something:russ:

fukk am I mad at you about :mjlol: you proved yourself to be a hoe ass nikka that's paying close attention to what I'm doing like a broad

You want to post videos, make the thread and post your shyt then bytch ass nikka. You rather sit here quoting and talking to me instead like my girl

Barbell bench
Barbell curl
Barbell tricep extensions
Squat
Deads
Ohp
Calve raise
Etc...

Full range of motion, lock out and perfect form just like in comp. 1 rep, 5 reps, or 10 reps and whatever lifts you want to do add em

Less talkin fat mouth clown, there you go. Post them 7 exercises the best outta 7 win

I don't know why a nikka need to wait on me like my son to tell him what to do but here it is. You on the bytch made nikka list from this point on :umad: you the one constantly talking about jail like you was somebody bytch in there and can't wait to go back. I don't know any real nikkas that done a bid that constantly want to talk about that especially with that bullshyt ass case :mjlol:

Daps
fukk am I mad at you about :mjlol: you proved yourself to be a hoe ass nikka that's paying close attention to what I'm doing like a broad

You want to post videos, make the thread and post your shyt then bytch ass nikka. You rather sit here quoting and talking to me instead like my girl

Barbell bench
Barbell curl
Barbell tricep extensions
Squat
Deads
Ohp
Calve raise
Etc...

Full range of motion, lock out and perfect form just like in comp. 1 rep, 5 reps, or 10 reps and whatever lifts you want to do add em

Less talkin fat mouth clown, there you go. Post them 7 exercises the best outta 7 win

I don't know why a nikka need to wait on me like my son to tell him what to do but here it is. You on the bytch made nikka list from this point on :umad: you the one constantly talking about jail like you was somebody bytch in there and can't wait to go back. I don't know any real nikkas that done a bid that constantly want to talk about that especially with that bullshyt ass case :mjlol:

:mjlol: the irony of a nikka that was locked up talking about anotha nikka that was locked up you a clown nikka

And I talk about prison because nikkas ASKED me to ask @Serious ,him and multiple otha cats asked me,so you talking about shyt you know nothing about and I did it because they cool people's and plus nikkas perception of prison is wrong.

So fukk you bytch and naw p*ssy,you pick three exercises and I pick three bytch.

My 3 are pullups,dumbbell shoulder press and weighted pull ups,and you weigh 270 and I bet I smoke you in my exercises and yours:russ::russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: the irony of a nikka that was locked up talking about anotha nikka that was locked up you a clown nikka

And I talk about prison because nikkas ASKED me to ask @Serious ,him and multiple otha cats asked me,so you talking about shyt you know nothing about and I did it because they cool people's and plus nikkas perception of prison is wrong.

So fukk you bytch and naw p*ssy,you pick three exercises and I pick three bytch.

My 3 are pullups,dumbbell shoulder press and weighted pull ups,and you weigh 270 and I bet I smoke you in my exercises and yours:russ::russ:

I picked 7 lifts for every muscle fakkit and you choose 3 you a straight fukkin clown :mjlol:

That's 7 major lifts for every major muscle group, you call me out so let's go coward ass nikka. Best of out of 7 wins, that's 4 if you didn't know LD clown. Only thing to discuss is the amount of reps

There's no dumbbell competitions you damn dummy, we doing barbell just like comp.

You a big mouth court reportin ass nikka, I don't give a fukk who asked. Get ya storytelling hype ass outta here :russ:

Daps
I picked 7 lifts for every muscle fakkit and you choose 3 you a straight fukkin clown :mjlol:

That's 7 major lifts for every major muscle group, you call me out so let's go coward ass nikka. Best of out of 7 wins, that's 4 if you didn't know LD clown. Only thing to discuss is the amount of reps

There's no dumbbell competitions you damn dummy, we doing barbell just like comp.

You a big mouth court reportin ass nikka, I don't give a fukk who asked. Get ya storytelling hype ass outta here :russ:

Pick whatever you want I'm good all around the board you bytch,how about we throw in pullups and muscleups and swimming or running a few laps as well you fakkit.

And court reporting?:russ: bytch don't get me mixed up wit yo testyfying ass,bytch we know you was in PC the entire time you was locked,soft ass nikka.:mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:laff::laff::laff: @ the turn this thread took from cats misunderstanding the OP's point.

Exactly, these dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

Pick whatever you want I'm good all around the board you bytch,how about we throw in pullups and muscleups and swimming or running a few laps as well you fakkit.

And court reporting?:russ: bytch don't get me mixed up wit yo testyfying ass,bytch we know you was in PC the entire time you was locked,soft ass nikka.:mjlol:

:russell: You want to sit here and go back and forth :wrist:

bytch tendacies so I know what it is with you fam

Best out of 7, Let's go bytch ass nikka, you in here moaning and when it's time to back up that fat mouth you want to sit here and post back and forth.

You a clown to the fullest extent :scust:

Daps
Exactly, these dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

:russell: You want to sit here and go back and forth :wrist:

bytch tendacies so I know what it is with you fam

Best out of 7, Let's go bytch ass nikka, you in here moaning and when it's time to back up that fat mouth you want to sit here and post back and forth.

You a clown to the fullest extent :scust:

:russ: bytch I'm all talk but nikkas seen me win the pullup challenge on here by me posting a VIDEO,nobody know if yo p*ssy ass really exist,the fukk you talking about???:stopitslime:

Make the thread post ya videos and I'll post mines,you weak nikka.

Ol witness protection ass nikka nikka hiding in real life and on message boards:pachaha:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: bytch I'm all talk but nikkas seen me win the pullup challenge on here by me posting a VIDEO,nobody know if yo p*ssy ass really exist,the fukk you talking about???:stopitslime:

Make the thread post ya videos and I'll post mines,you weak nikka.

Ol witness protection ass nikka nikka hiding in real life and on message boards:pachaha:

Like I said, you a wide mouth bass. Ole dumb ass illiterate bytch nikka

We not talking about pull ups fukkin idiot, we talking weights. fakkit in here runnin his mouth talking all this shyt but you need to wait on me to post some videos.

You say you stronger and you want to post shytso let's go, why you need to wait on me coward?

Like I said, you a big mouth chuck hole sissy that just talk

Daps
Like I said, you a wide mouth bass. Ole dumb ass illiterate bytch nikka

We not talking about pull ups fukkin idiot, we talking weights. fakkit in here runnin his mouth talking all this shyt but you need to wait on me to post some videos.

You say you stronger and you want to post shytso let's go, why you need to wait on me coward?

Like I said, you a big mouth chuck hole sissy that just talk

:russell:Show us you actually exist first and you can't do a pull up you weak as fukk bytch boy.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russell:Show us you actually exist first and you can't do a pull up you weak as fukk bytch boy.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/2-plate-10-piece-seated-ohp-struggle-vid-225x10.340114/

You posted in this thread you dumb ass bytch :mjlol: be mentally retarded as hell, what the fukk is wrong with this stupid nikka?

How I don't exist when you was in there dikk riding not too long ago :wtf: like I said, you a loud mouth clown ass bytch and whatever videos you post ill clean drop you off on the weights you big mouth faq

You a bytch for real fam

Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/2-plate-10-piece-seated-ohp-struggle-vid-225x10.340114/

You posted in this thread you dumb ass bytch :mjlol: be mentally retarded as hell, what the fukk is wrong with this stupid nikka?

How I don't exist when you was in there dikk riding not too long ago :wtf: like I said, you a loud mouth clown ass bytch and whatever videos you post ill clean drop you off on the weights you big mouth faq

You a bytch for real fam

You really embarrassing yoself, you 280 and you supposed to be throwing shyt around yo bodyweight to strength ratio is horrible

That's why yo fat ass can't do pull ups cause you real life weak.

Bench,dead,squat, pull ups,pushups.

You either accept or you don't fat ass:russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You really embarrassing yoself, you 280 and you supposed to be throwing shyt around yo bodyweight to strength ratio is horrible

That's why yo fat ass can't do pull ups cause you real life weak.

Bench,dead,squat, pull ups,pushups.

You either accept or you don't fat ass:russ:

You gotta be the dumbest nikka on this earth :mjlol: I keep tellin ya stupid ass I don't do calisthenics and you act like a dumb bytch that can't understand... dikk riding one minute, flip floppin like a pancake next.

It's summer time, I'm under 260 and never been fat. A taller nikka is gonna be heavier, common sense shyt. Now you just talkin outta ya ass. Like I said, no real nikka that did a bid acts like you act fam. You was in a sex offender PC joint or some shyt because you got hella faq/feminine tendacies.

We doin squats, deads, bench, ohp, curls, tri extensions and pull downs or bend over rows all barbell.

Legs, back, chest, arms, shoulders all covered. 7 exercises and the best outta 7 wins. Max weight you can at 5 reps max. Everything's covered, you say you stronger so let's go p*ssy ass nikka let's see what you can do coward

We can do a ban bet when I drop you off, loser gets banned from postin anywhere but the salon where ya bytch ass need to be postin anyway.