Gettin' It In
Daps
superman/batman better kick azz

i better be sittin in the theatre like

purplerainbig.gif

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
The man has ZERO fukkS to give. He's damn near 100 years old...

Do you think he gives a damn that he takes the kid gloves off at this point in his life? He's probably stating what he's always wanted to say for years.
And being a bigger DC guy myself, I'm not in my feelings for what he had to say.
Any lagging on WB/DC's part is their own fault. :francis:

They are playing catch up.
Lol exactly. Dudes like 90, he doesn't give a fukk, he'll say whatever he wants. Give him a break.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Apparently the after-credits Age of Ultron scene has leaked. DC has no shot

I saw it. Wasn't sure it was real, but I saw it. CGI was looking real :patrice:

If it is a fake, them trolls are going the extra mile, these days. :whew:

"To all you characters out there, who don't wanna be on a movie slate with Batman and Superman...all up in the theatres, all on the the animated features, dancin'...then come to Marvel Comics!"

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I dont even think stan lee has anything to do with marvel as of now anyway, besides being an ambassador. For years his characters been portrayed shytty as fukk on the big screen and television until recently, and now dude wants to pop shyt to dc like they been running shyt forever. Lol at any comic book movie made before batman begins(maybe not spiderman 2). Batman Begins was the blueprint to all these comic book movies being created with some respect for the source material and not happy meals
Umm no Batman Begins wasn't the blueprint

The movie that jump started comic book movies (after the Batman & Robin disaster) was Blade in 1998

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So they have 3 of the arguably 5 most well known heroes?:dahell:

YES..... Arguably most well known to our great grandparents, grandparents, and parents..... maybe us a little but majority of the people who these comics are well known to are dead.:wow:

This new generation is riding the wave of seeing all the shyt from Marvel:blessed: and..... oh yes.... Batman and Superman.... maybe Green Lantern:troll:.... but they dont give a fukk...:pacspit:

Its a new world breh and its ran by Marvel:ohlawd:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference in DC and Marvel is that Marvel is all about quantity over quality. Stan Lee proves this point straight up.

He basically says "We have more heroes than them/ They have to catch up to us." And that's basically his only argument.

Marvel may make more money when it comes to box office standings but I think you will get 10x better performances and stories from DC properties.

I think the ABSOLUTELY BIGGEST MISTAKE that Marvel has made so far is announcing there whole slate for the next 10 years including the titles...

I may be the only one who feels this way but my hype for Age of Ultron has plummeted due to multiple reasons.

1. I've seen so much footage that I feel like I've already seen the movie.

2. I already have an idea of what happens in the next movie, and after that, and after that due to the titles being released.

3. The story seems very throwaway-ish. Going from and alien invasion to man-made robots seems like a step backwards as far as scope.

It seems like Marvel hype is solely based on what new hero they will introduce and not the actual stories being told. Civil War finally seemed like we were going to get a more story driven movie but then it gets overshadowed by the introduction of spider man which becomes the new focal point of the movie.

DC doesn't need a universe focused around hundreds of heroes. The JL and its members have way better standalone and joint stories than Marvel will ever have.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The difference in DC and Marvel is that Marvel is all about quantity over quality. Stan Lee proves this point straight up.

He basically says "We have more heroes than them/ They have to catch up to us." And that's basically his only argument.

Marvel may make more money when it comes to box office standings but I think you will get 10x better performances and stories from DC properties.

I think the ABSOLUTELY BIGGEST MISTAKE that Marvel has made so far is announcing there whole slate for the next 10 years including the titles...

I may be the only one who feels this way but my hype for Age of Ultron has plummeted due to multiple reasons.

1. I've seen so much footage that I feel like I've already seen the movie.

2. I already have an idea of what happens in the next movie, and after that, and after that due to the titles being released.

3. The story seems very throwaway-ish. Going from and alien invasion to man-made robots seems like a step backwards as far as scope.

It seems like Marvel hype is solely based on what new hero they will introduce and not the actual stories being told. Civil War finally seemed like we were going to get a more story driven movie but then it gets overshadowed by the introduction of spider man which becomes the new focal point of the movie.

DC doesn't need a universe focused around hundreds of heroes. The JL and its members have way better standalone and joint stories than Marvel will ever have.
But Spider-Man is a central character in that storyline