Stalley says he's being overlooked."Ya'll stay worrying about Mercy&JayZ interview"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Good example of something that bothers me about a number of these Hip Hop artists (rock has em too). Theres artists in all types of creative situations who get overlooked for what they've created. It seems to be that a lot of those artists continue to do it because thats how they express themselves. Where some Hip Hop artists, like Stalley and those thousands of no name guys who get pissed if you don't re-tweet em, seem to only do their art for attention or money. Not to really express themselves as individual artists.

It's laughable for him to be upset because people are more interested in Kanye West and Jay-z of all people.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kanye and Jay-z worked hard.
Jay-z was overlooked for 8 years of being an ill rapper. Kanye was overlooked for like the same amount of time shyt he was even held back by Jay himself. They both came out with classics and they've both put on work to be able to get people excited for whatever they do wack or good.

Dude is completely wrong.

This is a problem with twitter, nikkas thinking loud but putting it on the internet. Jay and Kanye probably thought that way when they were held back, overlooked and all that but they didn't have twitter so they kept it to themselves instead of crying like bytches in public.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wtf:

How can you guilt trip people into liking your music?

You make better music because you say so?

So millions of people are hating on him because they check for Jay-z more than Stalley?

:wtf:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka just got on MMG and I guess wanted a instand push...blame ya boss and street team/coli mmg stans if u ain't gettin attention...I didn't even know u had a video out nikka.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1309140674157.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, the name of the song is "jayz interview" by Hit Boy, not an actual interview with Hov, stop referring to dude, thats not what Stalley was talking bout.

Daps
I liked that song he had "The Night" I was gonna check him and download his mixtape Lincoln Way Nights until I saw it wasnt free :shaq: If you're a new artist why the hell would you charge for a mixtape. As a matter of fact who still charges for mixtapes? :what: if people arent buying albums why the hell would they buy mixtapes? Smarten up Stanley

section 80 :shaq:

this nikka whole style is boring..chimes of freedumb is the only song i really liked by him so far

I get tired just thinking about this nikka...pause. I like the video for Lincoln Way Nights or what ever its called.

Him, Big Krit, J. Cole are some ass boring nikkas. Like, I dont know...show some personality. Stop acting too cool/laid back. Or use that boringness to your advantage like Jay-Z did. Jay-Z don;t have no real personality...that nikka be awkward as shyt during interviews.