Stalley says he's being overlooked."Ya'll stay worrying about Mercy&JayZ interview"

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Stalley >>> entire surf club

I think he just saying overall he tired of twitter hypebeast and hipsters hyping average shyt trying to impress other hipsters...its wakk

It is wack, but let your music speak for you. Dont go on twitter and cry about it...Now he looks like a cry baby instead of the dope artist that he is.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked that song he had "The Night" I was gonna check him and download his mixtape Lincoln Way Nights until I saw it wasnt free :shaq: If you're a new artist why the hell would you charge for a mixtape. As a matter of fact who still charges for mixtapes? :what: if people arent buying albums why the hell would they buy mixtapes? Smarten up Stanley

His mixtape was free for like a year :smugdraper:

He re-released a mastered version for a cost

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Stalley >>> entire surf club

I think he just saying overall he tired of twitter hypebeast and hipsters hyping average shyt trying to impress other hipsters...its wakk

you mean as rappers? obviously, surf club dudes aren't rappers aside from like kent money and a few others

but hit boy as a producer > stalley as a rapper :usure:

let snot even go there

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Stalley's rapping is by and large as super generically boring and plain as that Hit Boy track...both need to enroll in the Gunplay School of Making Verses that Don't Induce Slumber...he picks good beats, is a decent if not spectacular lyricist...but his delivery is void of any and everything that makes delivery interesting...that's gonna be his biggest problem more than anything any other artist is doing

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with you BUT i kinda feel where stalley coming from, this nikka hit boy song getting all this hype but average as fukk but like you said got to grinding homie

Word, i know. He just has to keep grinding and don't give up cuz of that shyt. That happens with everyone.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
btw its kinda funny how yall down "hipsters" and shyt in reference to hit boy and SC, when the reality of it all is Stalley's only fans are of the hipster blogosphere crowd, whereas everyone loves nikkas in paris, mercy, drop the world (by wayne and eminem) christmas in harlem, and other hit boy/SC produced tracks. Most more than likely don't know who produced those tracks since regular folks rarely pay attention to shyt like that, but their music is still getting a LOT more play than this Stalley dudes despite him being signed to a powerhouse in MMG.

I know yall dont think regular nikkas listen to stalley? :leon: party heart is his only song that gets consistent play from anyone, and that's because it was on Rick Ross mixtape. nikkas dont even know who Stalley is dog.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
btw its kinda funny how yall down "hipsters" and shyt in reference to hit boy and SC, when the reality of it all is Stalley's only fans are of the hipster blogosphere crowd, whereas everyone loves nikkas in paris, mercy, drop the world (by wayne and eminem) christmas in harlem, and other hit boy/SC produced tracks.

I know yall dont think regular nikkas listen to stalley? :leon: party heart is his only song that gets consistent play from anyone, and that's because it was on Rick Ross mixtape. nikkas dont even know who Stalley is dog.

he needs to get on his grind... like as if Surf Club's recent shine came overnight... them dudes been putting in work since like 2005/2006 when they got signed to Polow... it took them years to get here. I didn't really think that JayZInterview was all that but props to the nikka for getting where is today... Stalley needs to focus on his own grind...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's right. a lot of wack trash gets publicity. waka?? who the fukk cares about that shyt? stalley makes good music. of the new rappers, he's far more tolerable -- in MY opinion -- than kendrick and krit.