Stalley says he's being overlooked."Ya'll stay worrying about Mercy&JayZ interview"

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Stalley is putting out timeless music.

Its sucks to say put he needs to dumb it down a bit and get on that Tyga grind workout plan.

Stalley needs to switch it up, its funny when Tyga started improving he was spitting on some Kendrick Lamar esque shyt. But he realized where the cash was at. And dumbed down his music to Rack City, Make it Nasty, Lap Dance etc.

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stalley is putting out timeless music.

Its sucks to say put he needs to dumb it down a bit and get on that Tyga grind workout plan.

Stalley needs to switch it up, its funny when Tyga started improving he was spitting on some Kendrick Lamar esque shyt. But he realized where the cash was at. And dumbed down his music to Rack City, Make it Nasty, Lap Dance etc.

Switch it up for the mainstream singles, then put out a dope ass fukking mixtape/album with like two-three main singles for the main.

I wish someone dropped a dope club-single with REAL lyrics.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Go grind and get yours. There's a million niccas who would LOVE to be in the position he's in.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
What the fukk, what makes him more tolerable then Kendrick?

this kermit dude is hating on kendrick and krit because he knows those guys are some of the new young rappers with bright futures

I keep saying and will continue to state that these old headz are the ones holding back HIP-HOP...they don't want to see there 80s and 90s heroes be surpassed

this is why when there are new dope emcees they will try to marginalize and categorize them...like guys such as lupe, kanye, elzhi, etc.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Switch it up for the mainstream singles, then put out a dope ass fukking mixtape/album with like two-three main singles for the main.

I wish someone dropped a dope club-single with REAL lyrics.

As much as I hate Wale :smugdraper:

He is real good at putting out mainstream singles with substance in the lyrics

Last edited by a moderator:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
As much as I hate Wale :smugdraper:

He is real good at putting out mainstream singles with substance in the lyrics

Wale - Chain Music - YouTube

Wale - 600 Benz feat. Rick Ross & Jadakiss - YouTube

wale is smart in his approach

he realized pretty early (probably as a result of his conversations with jay and thru general observation) that hip-hop fans and listeners are very two-faced and contradictory in their tastes. So satisfy label obligations by putting out radio records and club bangers and then also know when to drop some deep, thought-provoking music :takedat:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Stalley needs more joints like "Slapp"

those bangers that get the trunk rattling lol

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the shyt ive listened to him, he raps in a way that isnt flashy, so no real punches or wow lines. which is fine because a lot of great rappers dont use that corny shyt. His problem is he aint really sayin shyt else. dude dont even make me think all. he just kinda 'says shyt'.

i havent listened to all his music but thjats the vibe i get from hearing stuff like lincoln way nights remix for example. ross ate dude on it and wasnt really saying shyt.

"its cold world, mama made me frigid, nikkas gettin money, im living intrest".....

that line aint even saying much, and it already more compelling than all of his lines. and i get stalleys verse on that song.. but its like its long winded and aint really hittin. reminds me of a freestyle... . "half short twice strong"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i checked him out off the strength of a Spitta cosign and dude sounds like a Jet Life reject to me. he aint all that and he shouldn't be jealous cause he's super average and borderline wack

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Stalley is cool and I fukk with his music but I am having a hard time seeing his angle here. Kanye West could give a 20 minute interview about the Pantone Color Matching System and it'd still be more relevant than anything Stalley's done. Dude is never going to be a star and that's fine--but to get upset that he's not getting as much shine as Jay and Kanye is preposterous.

Daps
You could see how frustrated he was on the Summer Jam stage but tbh Stalley is wack. He makes Wale look better.