st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They are actively deporting black people whose lives are in danger as they are a threat to the "Jewish way of life". Dont believe me? Google it.

They play "anti racist" and support black organisations, in non Jewish countries. But in their own, blacks, or any non Jew, is not welcome.

They have the game played to a T.

:takedat:

Yea, but you can also argue the point with the fact that they brought thousands of ethiopian jews to Israel. The single largest refugee scoop in history.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
LOL yeah, but more mixed race kids come out, the smaller the white population is gonna be :jawalrus: . The "one Drop" rule was the very thing that will end the domination of the white race.

You do realize that there are 200 million white people in America compared to 40 million Blacks right. Not to mention that mixed women and men tend to date white people. Who's population do you really think will shrink?

I believe the one drop rule usually applies when you look white, do you think any of these kids are going to identify as black?

soledad-obrien-300.jpg

paula-patton-people-think-weve-adopted-a-russian-child.jpg

Stacey Dash's daughter
2r7r8ue.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You do realize that there are 200 million white people in America compared to 40 million Blacks right. Not to mention that mixed women and men tend to date white people. Who's population do you really think will shrink?

I believe the one drop rule usually applies when you look white, do you think any of these kids are going to identify as black?

soledad-obrien-300.jpg

Stacey Dash's daughter
2r7r8ue.jpg

Trust me, white folks are not having kids like that anymore. Many of these mixed raced women end up getting dugged out by some simp c00n that wants his kids to come out lighter than him. Which in turn makes black kids with "good" hair, which a lot of lost ass nikkas n chicks lust for. Multiply that until majority of your population turns darker with curly/ nappy hair.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Trust me, white folks are not having kids like that anymore. Many of these mixed raced women end up getting dugged out by some simp c00n that wants his kids to come out lighter than him. Which in turn makes black kids with "good" hair, which a lot of lost ass nikkas n chicks lust for. Multiply that until majority of your population turns darker with curly/ nappy hair.

Believe that if you want too. "Simp c00ns" go for white women, who have mixed kids, who will also probably be simp c00ns, and also marry white people. It's nothing wrong with this I'm just saying, you're being delusional if you think the number of white people in America is diminishing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh:

i fukks with you but you couldn't be any further off. she's right, mixed people are more likely to lean white with their dating preferences. blacks just tend to put them on a much higher pedestal than their our own dark skinned black women.

that's why nikkas need to rid themselves of this one drop rule nonsense. you have a bi-racial kid, the mixed person procreates with another white person = no more "superior" black genes. you're just left with a cac that has slight ethnic features.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Believe that if you want too. "Simp c00ns" go for white women, who have mixed kids, who will also probably be simp c00ns, and also marry white people. It's nothing wrong with this I'm just saying, you're being delusional if you think the number of white people in America is diminishing.

The white population is shrinking. Everyone is talking about this after Obama won re-election after 60% of the white people voted for Romney. Bill O Reilly is losing his marbles as well as Sean Hannity.

Lack of white births + mass interracial breeding = death of a population with recessive genes.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
The white population is shrinking. Everyone is talking about this after Obama won re-election after 60% of the white people voted for Romney. Bill O Reilly is losing his marbles as well as Sean Hannity.

Lack of white births + mass interracial breeding = death of a population with recessive genes.

Shrinking? It might not be increasing dramatically but they are still the majority. Trust me, black people aren't giving white people a run for their money like they think they are.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

soledad-obrien-300.jpg

Stacey Dash's daughter
2r7r8ue.jpg

Doesn't matter how they self identify. They will be rejected by cacs.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Doesn't matter how they self identify. They will be rejected by cacs.

:aicmon: I doubt they would even be able to tell. If I saw Paula Pattons son, I for damn sure wouldn't think he had any black in him. I also believe these children would be more accepted by white people than they would black people.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:aicmon: I doubt they would even be able to tell. If I saw Paula Pattons son, I for damn sure wouldn't think he had any black in him. I also believe these children would be more accepted by white people than they would black people.

a lot of white people can't even decifer those "quarter mixes" like pattons son. i see it every day. they'll look at Mariah Carry and Kris Humphries types and call them white while i'm like :mindblown: they can't tell a mixed person when they see one. lol @ them rejecting them...keep thinking that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw it always makes me wonder why the relationship between blacks and jews is so stormy, neo nazis, and racist cacs hate us both, we both went to slavery and near extermination, when cacs are angry they will sprayaint a swaitzka or ****** to tr and get at us

:manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Shrinking? It might not be increasing dramatically but they are still the majority. Trust me, black people aren't giving white people a run for their money like they think they are.

Their birthrates is going to go to the negatives. Countries like Italy and Sweden are making their "native" population tons of $$$ just to have ONE child, since the cost of living is so high and the young (white) Euro population rather party in the single life well into their 40s. Even In America, a lot of the educated white folk are now skipping marriage and family as a whole.

Marriage is decreasing 5% every year. Its gonna reach 0% in 2030. I have a chart somewhere to show you to prove its true.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
why you c00nin so much lucini?

go to russia or poland with your cac bf and se what happens

I'm not c00ning, I'm just pointing out that it's unrealistic to think black people are shrinking the white population and I don't think anything in Russia would happen to me to be honest, see Naomi Campbell.