st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Their birthrates is going to go to the negatives. Countries like Italy and Sweden are making their "native" population tons of $$$ just to have ONE child, since the cost of living is so high and the young (white) Euro population rather party in the single life well into their 40s. Even In America, a lot of the educated white folk are now skipping marriage and family as a whole.

Marriage is decreasing 5% every year. Its gonna reach 0% in 2030. I have a chart somewhere to show you to prove its true.

I was referring to America. In America there are no statistics stating that our white population is decreasing.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
a lot of white people can't even decifer those "quarter mixes" like pattons son. i see it every day. they'll look at Mariah Carry and Kris Humphries types and call them white while i'm like :mindblown: they can't tell a mixed person when they see one. lol @ them rejecting them...keep thinking that.

I agree, I tried to dap you like 3 times but my phone won't let me

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
I'm not c00ning, I'm just pointing out that it's unrealistic to think black people are shrinking the white population and I don't think anything in Russia would happen to me to be honest, see Naomi Campbell.

:iverson:

You can't be serious :dead:, she's rich and her bf is a billionaire. That may not be your situation :dead:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not c00ning, I'm just pointing out that it's unrealistic to think black people are shrinking the white population and I don't think anything in Russia would happen to me to be honest, see Naomi Campbell.

No offense, but Naomi is quite famous; you... not so much.

In recent survey, Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy found that over half of Africans in Moscow had been physically attacked in the past.[30] Attacks in Moscow Metro are common, and “Monkey” insults are so frequent that students have ceased reporting them.[31][32]

Racism in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
:yeshrug: I guess, but I do think Russians would be more receptive to a black woman dating a Russian than vice vera

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The white population is shrinking. Everyone is talking about this after Obama won re-election after 60% of the white people voted for Romney. Bill O Reilly is losing his marbles as well as Sean Hannity.

Lack of white births + mass interracial breeding = death of a population with recessive genes.

it's not shrinking....the minority is just increasing (thanks to hispanics), thus slowly eclipsing their number.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:aicmon: I doubt they would even be able to tell. If I saw Paula Pattons son, I for damn sure wouldn't think he had any black in him. I also believe these children would be more accepted by white people than they would black people.

That's all well and good until they find out the truth behind their ancestry. Then they will show their true colors. Black people accept people based on how well they fit in with our social dynamic, not by color.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
who gives a fukk about being accepted by white people? who the hell thinks of that wtf. esp when in the next few decades the majority will be brown. seriously wtf.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
That's all well and good until they find out the truth behind their ancestry. Then they will show their true colors. Black people accept people based on how well they fit in with our social dynamic, not by color.

Doubt it.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
who gives a fukk about being accepted by white people? who the hell thinks of that wtf. esp when in the next few decades the majority will be brown. seriously wtf.

Just because the population will be brown doesn't mean that their socioeconomic status will change.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Just because the population will be brown doesn't mean that their socioeconomic status will change.

again, who gives a fukk about being accepted by white people? are you not accepted in society right now? do you have a difficult time buying a cup of coffee? or shopping in an upper scale mall?

you're sounding real c00nish right about now.

if you conduct yourself professionally ethically and intelligently the vast majority of people will respect you. That is what I've learned being around cacs, asians, hispanics, blacks half my life.