Reppin
The Roman Empire
had to sign up

forward1.jpg

they think they gonna become slaves breh :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont get the cartoon. O yea, white people dont like using their money to help other americans even if its in the pennies. They do like being raped on gas prices though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They gonna be mad from now on. You think that the Re Thugs are gonna win a national election again with that bigotry? They the new minority and even Bill O'Reilly admitted to that.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I could put up with four more years of Obongo if I thought I was part of something vibrant and strong.

But the fact that so many of you, including David Duke, actively promoted "doing nothing" or even voting for the negro, confirms what I've thought for a long time:

White nationalism is dead.

I thought it might be when Obongo got elected in 2008. Now I'm sure.

Not sure where we all go from here. I'm going to bed.

Thanks to all who voted for the white guy. We tried.

they giving up hope :laff:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It always kills me when they call him 'Obongo'!!

I don't care so much now, but when he first got elected st0rmfr0nt actually went down because of the increase in traffic and I trolled a few other sites to piss them off even more.

They wouldn't want Obama back in even if it was 100% guaranteed that he would make America prosperous within a year simply because he's biracial.

Obviously I don't have that initial excitement that I had the first time around, but I'm glad a mormon didn't become the US President.