St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Oh, so you were at the scene and are working the case? You've seen the evidence right? No?

THEN SHUT THE fukk UP YOU CUM COLORED MUTANT fakkit. COT DAMMIT I fukkING HATE YOU WHITE PEOPLE AND HOPE YOU ALL fukkING DIE SLOW! :pacspit:
A gun was found dont mean he had a gun. They also said a gun was found after the killing of Mike brown and many more. Later on in most of those cases they state the unarmed victim never had a gun. He walked out the store with sandwich in his hand not a gun. The cop tazed him first after on the ground he shot at him 17times

Don't be trick by words and cops statements. The mike brown thread/John Crawford covers cops/media wordplay

Don't argue with these idiots that don't care what multiple witness say and other black guys that was with him but believe what crooked cops report. They don't care about cases like this they just want to argue with a black person over the net

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:comeon:

Of course it's lies

People trusting the word of authoritarian oppressors :mjlol:

Edit: this dude is so lucky he isn't dead. Cops beat him up and while doing so while he was on the ground said "stop reaching for my gun" ..number 1 excuse cops use when murdering blacks. They did this shyt all while on camera. If there was no dash cam, I'm sure they would've murdered him.

cops are not to be trusted.

I remember @tmonster made a thread the other day about this police department in Cincinnati, Ohio, under investigation for numerous things. Anyways, they talked about this case where the clip to the officers gun, came out, and they tried to play it off like it was the "suspects" :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
"He's no angel"..they really love that line. Its their go-to line when they want to pander to general cacs.
Basically they are slandering, demonizing, denigrating and demeaning a victim in order to illicit support from the cac masses. Im sure it is very illegal to do so. Its time more and more families sue these fakkit cops for millions upon millions.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dollar is on a verge of a catastrophic collapse. Devils are trying any and everything to shift people's attention from the inevitable including biological/psychological and hot warfare all across the planet

Read foreign media outlets for more

i was thinking about that. if they keep our attention here, at home, on racist police brutality which divides the country more than anything possibly can, then people wont pay attention to whats going on on a global scale and how we about to get sucked into world war 3, started by the us.

in about 2-3 years, black and white young men and women gonna be getting drafted and shipped off to russia and iraq and iran and north korea and china.

this shyt really is turning into movie about the collapse of society brehs :lupe: