St Louis Humans, Yall Agreeing with this Dude about yall food

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:picard:My mans went full Ramsey on heads. Bad enough, the meat got more pull than fukking laffy taffy. Is he capping off how shyt the scene is, or he's gotta point.

Sugarfire used to be pretty good; can't speak to their quality now but it does depend on which one you go to. Last time I went (`2 years ago) it was fine. Arguably Bandana's BBQ is worse.

They also don't really do the STL BBQ staples like rib tips, riblets, bratwurst and pork steaks. Mostly brisket and ribs, "competition" shyt.

Dude is definitely exaggerating for clicks.

Chimetime don’t like shyt dude is a 🤡

I heard St. Louis got some fire BBQ and the best takeout Chinese in the country

Chinese food 110%. I've had Chinese food in NYC, LA (Anaheim), and Chicago and it ain't touching St. Louis North side city rice:wow:

Especially those hole-in-the-wall joints fighting to keep their "A" rating on restaurant cleanliness :ohlawd:

From St. Louis born and raised. We are NOT a bbq city. People think we are because of St. Louis cut ribs but we are not. We a fried rice and thin crust pizza city. Our Italian food is also flames. We also love white castles. That’s our culture not bbq. Dude went to the wrong spots without understanding stl culture.

STL isn't a BBQ *restaurant* city IMO. We don't have staple joints like Gates, Arthur Bryant's or Oklahoma Joe's in KC that everyone in the city tells you to go to. (I've heard Pappy's Smokehouse was decent tho).
You'd be better off hitting up a random BBQ food truck or finessing your way into a family reunion for some good ribs/rib tips. :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don’t know what a “bbq city” means, but St. Louis has a lot of good places. Pappy’s, Bogarts, Shaved Duck, Sugarfire, Salt and Smoke, etc.

I would say the best food in the area would be Italian because of The Hill. We’re famous for good Chinese food too but I stay away from eating it with all the loaded up sodium in the food.

Salt and Smoke is pretty decent.

That white cheddar cracker mac :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Per coli usual
Weird nikkas calling other nikkas weird and omit other content

nikkas be so sensitive tucked in their footie pajamas
The nikka talks bad about restaurants in every city
And gives praise to those that deserve it
nikkas just be okay with mediocre food from their city and wonder why these businesses walk with their ass on their necks
Having piss poor customer service, serving old food then get mad you leave a yelp/google review calling the bullshyt out
People working too damn hard to go to restaurants
Only to go home disappointed and possibly food poisoned
Y’all nikkas and this too cool for school act :dead:
Not like you
Argue with your dog headed momma

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
From St. Louis born and raised. We are NOT a bbq city. People think we are because of St. Louis cut ribs but we are not. We a fried rice and thin crust pizza city. Our Italian food is also flames. We also love white castles. That’s our culture not bbq. Dude went to the wrong spots without understanding stl culture.
:scust:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Per coli usual
Weird nikkas calling other nikkas weird and omit other content

nikkas be so sensitive tucked in their footie pajamas
The nikka talks bad about restaurants in every city
And gives praise to those that deserve it
nikkas just be okay with mediocre food from their city and wonder why these businesses walk with their ass on their necks
Having piss poor customer service, serving old food then get mad you leave a yelp/google review calling the bullshyt out
People working too damn hard to go to restaurants
Only to go home disappointed and possibly food poisoned
Y’all nikkas and this too cool for school act :dead:
Not like you
Argue with your dog headed momma

fukk that weirdo ass nikka.
Straight up