St Louis Humans, Yall Agreeing with this Dude about yall food

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't take driver's seat food reviewers seriously.
Whether it’s him or Keith Lee or others, I really don’t get what’s entertaining about watching someone sit in a car and eat food. They aren’t even chefs either, just regular people that picked up a hobby for social media engagement.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
nikka is out here fukking up restaurants money because he wants YT revenue. Sick of these nikkas calling everyone else's food trash while legitimately not taping themselves boiling a cup of water. It's corny, lazy, and shows how much of a failure they're in life. Keith Lee failed at MMA so his next thought is review restaurant food. fukking herbs.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I love how tight this simple shyt gets people :mjlol:
People get protective over their city. So going from city to city and saying all your food spots are trash gets people upset and argue back and forth. All engagement for him.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Evil Keith Lee be saying some suspect shyt. The man say that was the worst meat he ever had in his mouth.

1256735365_drunk_guy_in_supermarket_vs._fan.gif

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what a “bbq city” means, but St. Louis has a lot of good places. Pappy’s, Bogarts, Shaved Duck, Sugarfire, Salt and Smoke, etc.

I would say the best food in the area would be Italian because of The Hill. We’re famous for good Chinese food too but I stay away from eating it with all the loaded up sodium in the food.

Disclosure, Im 40 and haven’t lived in STL since I was 23. I’m sure those are all great places, but I didn’t grow up eating bbq at any of those and I haven’t heard of any of those until now. C&K in pine lawn is one of the only historic black bbq spots I knew of coming up besides a few bbq joints that would pop up every now and again with zero name recognition.

KC has about a dozen LEGENDARY bbq spots that have been around forever. There’s a bbq joint on every corner damn near. STL just doesn’t compare. KC is a trash ass city that’s comes 2nd to STL in every other category but I cannot front on their bbq culture. That shyt is serious

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
How you heard St Louis got fire BBQ when he's literally showing the barbecue coming out of St.Louis?

CACs told you St. Louis got fire BBQ.

Pipe down goofy. :unimpressed:

If you go to known overrated Cac BBQ establishments you get what you deserve.

It's not STL's fault Chimetime ain't plugged in & can't find quality black owned restaurants with excellent food.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does this grumpy ass nikka like any food he eat? Every vid I seen of him reviewing he don’t like the food. Guy is just a mood killer and I guess miserable people enjoy his content.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I noticed the trend of dude basically being on a warpath to get them clicks and likes because negativity brings revenue.

Peep how he doesn't do rating on some of the places that either low key provide stimulus, or good peoples with him.

Dude just a whiny fukker with bad tastebuds. Damn near got ran out of Cali for shytting on In and Out burgers and Jollibees

I agree with him. I went to In and Out Burger in LA (Sunset Blvd) and was very disappointed. The burgers were super basic and absolutely no seasoning and the friend didn't even have salt. I was like, this is popular spot people go to? :what:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah I noticed the trend of dude basically being on a warpath to get them clicks and likes because negativity brings revenue.

Peep how he doesn't do rating on some of the places that either low key provide stimulus, or good peoples with him.

Dude just a whiny fukker with bad tastebuds. Damn near got ran out of Cali for shytting on In and Out burgers and Jollibees

In defense, I hate jolibees and in and out too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I figured he was like this everywhere. People all on my FB timeline trying to argue back and forth with him about he went to bad spots and all that. He knows how to get engagement, and it’s certainly by not going to the best of the best restaurants and saying how good they are. Negativity drives engagement much more. And countless black folks here are it up. Never heard of him before last week.
He will trash local restaurants but then try to convince us that places like Little Caesars and Popeyes are dope. I peeped game when I figured that out. It’s helping him blow up so I guess it’s working out for him.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He will trash local restaurants but then try to convince us that places like Little Caesars and Popeyes are dope. I peeped game when I figured that out. It’s helping him blow up so I guess it’s working out for him.
Dude said Mod Pizza was really good. I then knew his taste buds were off.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Cant win for shyt, Keith too nice, time too mean. At the end of the day it's just an opinion, no matter if they think it's trash or not they always say try the resturant out for yourselves.