sssniperwolf has that real come up shuffle

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:mjlol: Ol girl lowkey paved the way for the gamer/streamer thots of today. Even going so far to faking gameplay. Now these thots Today doesn’t even have to fake gameplay. Or play games at all lol just look good. I’m surprised more BW aren’t taking advantage of this hustle. But then again them spaces are racist af. I think Jazzyguns is the only big black gamer chick I know of.

Let's be real black men ain't paying for hoes to do shyt on stream like that. Your boys would clown you for being a simp. Black women aint really in this space for real unless they tryna appeal to a non black simp audience consisting of white dudes and Indians...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

They demonetized ONE video of hers. Everything else she's still eating off of, despite doxxing being an auto-termination per Youtube's policies and guidelines. Ol boy who she doxxed got suspended too, even though the worst thing he did was point out she's jacking content without crediting creators. :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They demonetized ONE video of hers. Everything else she's still eating off of, despite doxxing being an auto-termination per Youtube's policies and guidelines. Ol boy who she doxxed got suspended too, even though the worst thing he did was point out she's jacking content without crediting creators. :snoop:
She's (lesbianest) an attractive white-adjacent woman that has a large following. I expected nothing more from YT, their whole system and algorithm(s) are bullshyt.

If you wanna be HONEST honest, she's probably sucked off some YT creh on an NDA or potentially promised it. These heaux move slimey in that space, look at twitch

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Random people pearl clutching “Celebrity Doxxing” is some of the softest shyt ever. There are literal tour buses to see celebrity houses and variety constantly publishes actors houses or home purchases.

Internet personalities need to grow the fukk up.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
YouTube protects its biggest money makers no matter what what they do unless they get arrested and convicted of something massively fukked up. The favoritism is real and YouTube knows that everyone knows.

Being openly racist, showing your meat to your audience primarily made of children on a livestream or stealing content and showing other peoples addresses to millions of followers are minor offenses for the top YouTubers.:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Random people pearl clutching “Celebrity Doxxing” is some of the softest shyt ever. There are literal tour buses to see celebrity houses and variety constantly publishes actors houses or home purchases.

Just because you have an active presence online doesn't mean people are entitled to know where you live. He has a right to be upset that woman showed up at his house uninvited and livestreamed it. It's one thing to criticize someone's work online it's another to dox them in retaliation.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just because you have an active presence online doesn't mean people are entitled to know where you live. He has a right to be upset that woman showed up at his house uninvited and livestreamed it. It's one thing to criticize someone's work online it's another to dox them in retaliation.

1. It’s not doxxing he’s a public person he chose this life and para-social relationship

2. These YouTubers feast on drama to fuel content. He should’ve left her alone

3. Where was this outrage for Frank Hassle and Boogie or DSP or Wings

The problem is these people are famous only for being famous but don’t move like actually famous people. None of these people should pitied they’re all complacent in this fukkery.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1. It’s not doxxing he’s a public person he chose this life and para-social relationship

2. These YouTubers feast on drama to fuel content. He should’ve left her alone

3. Where was this outrage for Frank Hassle and Boogie or DSP or Wings

The problem is these people are famous only for being famous but don’t move like actually famous people. None of these people should pitied they’re all complacent in this fukkery.
If somebody else besides you reveals your personal info online that you haven't put out there then that's doxing. Having a YouTube channel doesn't entitle the general public to know anything about your personal life.

Again if someone criticizes your work online and you feel the need to respond then by all means respond but what you don't do is show up uninvited at their door with a camera steaming it to potentially millions of people.

Her behavior is indefensible and you acting like he had it coming simply because he had a YouTube channel is ridiculous. YouTube is a joke. They should have terminated her account the moment they got word.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If somebody else besides you reveals your personal info online that you haven't put out there then that's doxing. Having a YouTube channel doesn't entitle the general public to know anything about your personal life.

Again if someone criticizes your work online and you feel the need to respond then by all means respond but what you don't do is show up uninvited at their door with a camera steaming it to potentially millions of people.

Her behavior is indefensible and you acting like he had it coming simply because he had a YouTube channel is ridiculous. YouTube is a joke. They should have terminated her account the moment they got word.

WRONG, all this is a joke.

These people are online constantly voluntarily sharing their personal lives online. They are creating this relationship where it becomes intimate and the only line they get to draw is don’t touch me or my family. You don’t get to dictate some arbitrary rules when you make your life the Truman Show. His personal info is out there the moment he bought a house. It’s the exact same as H3H3 got their address leaked by Variety. As far as I know she didn’t leak his address and HE confirmed that was his house so who “doxxed” who?

There’s literally a site called star maps showing celebrities real homes why is that fair game?

These people continually taunt individuals they know NOTHING about and expect no consequences. Would you confront some random dude on the street, so why does Jack get carte blanche to do it just because its online, and potentially fukk up her money. These are not people who have had media training or handlers, they live off of drama. This is literally a case of FAFO, the barrier of the internet or social media does not make free of your actions.

It’s the exact same as someone like LTG you don’t fukkin provoke him because he will go nuclear option every time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

different shyt. Them celebs have guards and high dollar security systems. these YT/Twitch cats are regular degular nikkas, she would be crying on the internet calling for justice if he did it to her

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
different shyt. Them celebs have guards and high dollar security systems. these YT/Twitch cats are regular degular nikkas, she would be crying on the internet calling for justice if he did it to her

I agree with you breh and if the roles were reversed I would’ve said she FAFO too.

DSP makes around 140K a year and lives in a gated community. He’s been doxxed for damn near 10 years and no one has touched him even though he needs his ass whipped.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just-wanted-to-remind-you-all-that-sssniperwolf-does-have-a-v0-i9w6gweuj7ub1.jpg

I wouldnt want this broad outside my home either.