sssniperwolf has that real come up shuffle

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
WRONG, all this is a joke.

These people are online constantly voluntarily sharing their personal lives online. They are creating this relationship where it becomes intimate and the only line they get to draw is don’t touch me or my family. You don’t get to dictate some arbitrary rules when you make your life the Truman Show. His personal info is out there the moment he bought a house. It’s the exact same as H3H3 got their address leaked by Variety. As far as I know she didn’t leak his address and HE confirmed that was his house so who “doxxed” who?

There’s literally a site called star maps showing celebrities real homes why is that fair game?

These people continually taunt individuals they know NOTHING about and expect no consequences. Would you confront some random dude on the street, so why does Jack get carte blanche to do it just because its online, and potentially fukk up her money. These are not people who have had media training or handlers, they live off of drama. This is literally a case of FAFO, the barrier of the internet or social media does not make free of your actions.

It’s the exact same as someone like LTG you don’t fukkin provoke him because he will go nuclear option every time.
You beefing online with somebody on The Coli and they show up at your house filming it to thousands of random people online. They must have been justified because you post on a web forum so you putting yourself out there.

You defending somebody who was clearly out of line. If you create work online of course people will analyze it and critique it. If you’re too thin skinned to stand up to that then it’s time to pick another field.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You beefing online with somebody on The Coli and they show up at your house filming it to thousands of random people online. They must have been justified because you post on a web forum so you putting yourself out there.

You defending somebody who was clearly out of line. If you create work online of course people will analyze it and critique it. If you’re too thin skinned to stand up to that then it’s time to pick another field.

Terrible analogy I’m not a public person and I posed the public scenario you refused to answer. As for that jackfilms dude I peeped his channel and he’s been calling her out for year fukking with her. Then keep in mind the only time his vids get close to 1M views is when her name comes out his mouth, again he brought that on himself for drama farming.

As for the last point Im not defending anybody, this isn’t a traditional business you don’t know who you’re fukking with online, don’t go provoking people, especially people who have nothing but internet fame. As for the critique he trolled her for a year, you see roger Elbert going after Michael Bay in a op-ed piece when his views are down.

A critique is fair game, but he thought he was untouchable with that trolling to get more drama clicks, move like a troll get dealt with like a troll.

Stop putting the internet on some Idealic pedestal.