sssniperwolf has that real come up shuffle

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: doesn't this chick just make vids off of viral shyt? How she holding down a 5 mill+ looking house using 80 percent of the whole damn city's energy?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
tried to watch a vid... just couldn't. but hey, more power to her hustle, I guess.
I think my girlfriend watches her videos they seem like every other weirdo YouTuber

I can bate most of these youtubers are unhappy as fukk

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I 1st Started Watching her like 3 or 4 Years ago when she was still posting Gameplay for COD or a couple GTA Online videos here and there, she's Eye Candy for sure but I have no clue what she's doing with her Channel no that's Interesting to Me. Last Ok Video she had was when she went to check out some Haunted House or something like that but I can't really watch what she does now.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I 1st Started Watching her like 3 or 4 Years ago when she was still posting Gameplay for COD or a couple GTA Online videos here and there, she's Eye Candy for sure but I have no clue what she's doing with her Channel no that's Interesting to Me. Last Ok Video she had was when she went to check out some Haunted House or something like that but I can't really watch what she does now.
it's viral type videos, mainly appealing to kids & teens :dead:

couldn't rub a thing out to all that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No he didn’t. They were on some MGSO message board and he was giving her gameplay. I don’t get the relationship now since she’s doesn’t play games that much
He's probably going to body her ass once she realizes she can get an actual man