sssniperwolf has that real come up shuffle

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I like titty streamers as much as the next cat I'm just not compelled to pay them, or any streamer. The problem is these lames use their pocket books to degrade the culture by hoisting up these people with shifty beliefs, bad attitudes, and horrible stances. To make matters worse its like they pay a hateful person to mirror their ideas and create a false right.

A while back I was watching this streamer and they ask her how she feels about the pewdiepie thing and without even seeing the shyt she goes on this tangent and how black folks are lazy and don't have the right to be offended. And how shes not afriad to use the hard R she just doesnt want to get in trouble with twitch. Then talks about how she's not a racist but we should blame ourselves for other peoples racism towards us:leostare:.

Then gets on twitter posting the "Louis CK explains racism to :patrice: " as if that somehow validates her beliefs.

I watched this broad go from 50 views to a copping a new crib on the east coast.

This is the problem.

I have to cut my hair for a shyt paycheck but people can get paid being neo Nazis cause they have breasts?

:hhh:
SSsniperwolf said that huh. You don't say:mjpls:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
That’s ugly? Looks like a typical person to me.

This whole thread is weird. Seems like folks here have a pathological hatred for a girl they barely know. Perhaps it's jealously? (she makes money streaming video games) Perhaps they've come to terms with the fact that they'll never fukk her so have designated her as non persona grata? I don't know what it is. Anyway she's above average in attraction with or without the makeup.

L2014

Banned
Daps
SSsniperwolf said that huh. You don't say:mjpls:
:whoa:

Another broad:whoa:

Sssniperwolf is actually alright as a person compared to the average streamer/content creator. My comments were more towards the fact that people tend to act a fool when they get lil shine.

Edit: now that I think about it @Theolodius_Black might be on to something:jbhmm:. I thought it stood the S stood for sexy but what's the other S about?:mjpls:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rashida Jones is average
That’s not average she’s attractive. Average is neither attractive nor unattractive it’s the common person on the street. Jones is a bit better looking than the common woman on the street. This Sniperwolf chick is about the common white girl on the street without makeup.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
That’s not average she’s attractive. Average is neither attractive nor unattractive it’s the common person on the street. Jones is a bit better looking than the common woman on the street. This Sniperwolf chick is about the common white girl on the street without makeup.

Rashida Jones is average