sssniperwolf has that real come up shuffle

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got exposed for faking gameplay of COD or some shyt. There’s some video of her where she’s live-streaming playing the game and her fingers don’t match up with what’s going on screen at all. bytch look like she playing mortal kombat. They say she fukk some fat neck beard for gameplay footage

She was exposed for getting boosted in OverWatch, as well as other relationship fukkery. There's a reason she isn't on Twitch anymore lol

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you get boosted in OW? Dude was playing for her or she was getting carried by a good squad?

It was the latter. She would duo queue with top players (Who played on a smurf) to get carried to a higher rank.

In general, you can get boosted either by letting a player play for you or like I said before, queue with a top player.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It was the latter. She would duo queue with top players (Who played on a smurf) to get carried to a higher rank.

In general, you can get boosted either by letting a player play for you or like I said before, queue with a top player.

Ok makes sense. I remember when that COD shyt happened she started live streaming instead of doing commentaries and she went from beast 60+ kills to being garbage. But simps want to part with their money is there problem

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Ok makes sense. I remember when that COD shyt happened she started live streaming instead of doing commentaries and she went from beast 60+ kills to being garbage. But simps want to part with their money is there problem
What I don't understand is why internet nerds get mad at said simps for parting with their money and try to shutdown these thots...

If a simp wants to pay a thot to play donkey kong with her cleavage out why snitch on her and ruin it for the simp?

Doing CSI level investigating on pixels to prove she really wasn't playing is equally as pathetic as the simp...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What I don't understand is why internet nerds get mad at said simps for parting with their money and try to shutdown these thots...

If a simp wants to pay a thot to play donkey kong with her cleavage out why snitch on her and ruin it for the simp?

Doing CSI level investigating on pixels to prove she really wasn't playing is equally as pathetic as the simp...

It matters because apparently she shutdown someone like her for faking gameplay. It’s hypocritcal. I just saw some video on her where she was liking racist tweets too. The more I look into this chick the bigger POs she becomes

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It matters because apparently she shutdown someone like her for faking gameplay. It’s hypocritcal. I just saw some video on her where she was liking racist tweets too. The more I look into this chick the bigger POs she becomes
I'm talking about all thots making money off video game nerds, not just her...

The internet nerd protectors of the sanctity of video gaming putting in extraordinary efforts into exposing these thots are as just as pathetic as the simps...

If a simp gets off to this why launch a CSI investigation to shut it down?

You don't got to watch the bytch if you don't want to...

L2014

Banned
Daps
She accused Raya of faking gameplay and started the witch hunt that fukked her career up so i agree with the statement about hypocrisy, but racism? Explain.

L2014

Banned
Daps

I like titty streamers as much as the next cat I'm just not compelled to pay them, or any streamer. The problem is these lames use their pocket books to degrade the culture by hoisting up these people with shifty beliefs, bad attitudes, and horrible stances. To make matters worse its like they pay a hateful person to mirror their ideas and create a false right.

A while back I was watching this streamer and they ask her how she feels about the pewdiepie thing and without even seeing the shyt she goes on this tangent and how black folks are lazy and don't have the right to be offended. And how shes not afriad to use the hard R she just doesnt want to get in trouble with twitch. Then talks about how she's not a racist but we should blame ourselves for other peoples racism towards us:leostare:.

Then gets on twitter posting the "Louis CK explains racism to :patrice: " as if that somehow validates her beliefs.

I watched this broad go from 50 views to a copping a new crib on the east coast.

This is the problem.

I have to cut my hair for a shyt paycheck but people can get paid being neo Nazis cause they have breasts?

:hhh: