Squad member Cori Bush (pro-reparations/palestine/defund the police) is about to lose her primary reelection campaign

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Besides AIPAC, there are reports saying some voters weren't happy with her cause she was not responding to emails and other communications, and not showing up to her his district. They felt she cared more about her national profile and national politics rather than serving her community.
She definitely didn’t do herself any favors and made her an easy target. AIPAC just finished her off.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Brother, they are batting almost 1000.

Merit is NOT in the fukking chat anymore.

If I shouldn't give AIPAC credit, then we don't have beef with Russia for 2016. It's all good, Donald Trump was the better candidate and deserved to blow on that Clinton pack. :yeshrug:

All 104 AIPAC-backed Democrats who have had their primary races in 2024 have won. These Democrats are strong pro-Israel voices who are also leaders in the Black, Hispanic, Asian American Pacific Islander, and Progressive Caucuses. This includes 86 Congressional Equality Caucus members, 40 Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus members, 20 Congressional Hispanic Caucus members, 30 Progressive Caucus members and 23 Congressional Black Caucus members.

Sounds like they cherry pick races that are tailor made for a dubb.

AI2pac could've been backing Latimer and Bowman would've still lost.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like they cherry pick races that are tailor made for a dubb.

AI2pac could've been backing Latimer and Bowman would've still lost.
They do cherry pick. In Bush's case, Bell said he wouldn't run. AIPAC paid him to, and he did and won.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If you won’t accept that dirty money and play the game, there’s someone else that gladly will.

It is what it is.

It sucks for her, but she always gave the impression in interviews she was in over her head.
Keep the same energy when Russia fukks with the elections in November, along with Israel, to help Trump win. They both loved his presidency :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep the same energy when Russia fukks with the elections in November, along with Israel, to help Trump win. They both loved his presidency :unimpressed:
israel and russia fukked with the election to help trump win in 2020

but no one needed israel or russia to tell them how to vote. we fired trump

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
israel and russia fukked with the election to help trump win in 2020

but no one needed israel or russia to tell them how to vote. we fired trump
No you're right. They only got worse at it since 2020.

Neither country has a vested interest in cranking it up to 11 this time around.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Tell that to her constituents who couldn’t care less about any of that.
Constituents don't care about the general election and who the president of the United States is...??

What are we doing here man. I mean really; why is it such a debate to be against election interference.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Constituents don't care about the general election and who the president of the United States is...??

What are we doing here man. I mean really; why is it such a debate to be against election interference.
They spoke with their vote and how both you and I feel about it doesn’t change that.

Honestly, I don’t really care who wins the election as I’m going to be alright regardless and still going to have to show up to work the next day.