Squad member Cori Bush (pro-reparations/palestine/defund the police) is about to lose her primary reelection campaign

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't think outspending your opponent doesn't work to win elections, you need to grow the fukk up.

We're breaking records for most expensive federal elections each cycle for a reason and the candidates with more donors and funds wins more often than not.

Even if I'm okay with that shytty system, I'm not okay with other countries influencing the outcomes. When AIPAC is openly bragging about politicians they own, that throws democracy out the fukking window.

I can't believe I even have to explain this as a concept and why it's wrong.

breh, who the fukk are you to patronize the voters of St Louis like this :dahell:.

they weren't allowed to replace Bush with another democrat? because Jews? what are they, a bunch of children who can't think for themselves?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I live in NY-16 so I can tell you that AIPAC angle didn't have any motion around here. It came down to Latimer having a rep for always being around and Bowman always being everywhere else but here. Ya mans even held a rally in the south Bronx even though the district stops before Gun Hill :mjlol:
I read at the time that in a rally in South Bronx, Bernie was warning against the results of the election...especially cause Latimer was outspending Bowman 7 to 1 on campaigning and ads. I'm not saying bowman and Bush are perfect. But we need the insane money and Israel the fukk out of our politics. Period.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
breh, who the fukk are you to patronize the voters of St Louis like this :dahell:.

they weren't allowed to replace Bush with another democrat? because Jews? what are they, a bunch of children who can't think for themselves?
Not patronizing anyone. You don't spend millions on attack ads if they don't work. People can be and often are swayed by them. Grow up.

You're not happy with Israel spending money on elections. But you think the money they spend doesn't make a difference. How does that work? Walk me through your logic

Keep in mind, Cori Bush won because the last AIPAC shill she unseated was ineffective and AIPAC didn't see her as a threat until it was too late.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not patronizing anyone. You don't spend millions on attack ads if they don't work. People can be and often are swayed by them. Grow up.

You're not happy with Israel spending money on elections. But you think the money they spend doesn't make a difference. How does that work? Walk me through your logic

Keep in mind, Cori Bush won because the last AIPAC shill she unseated was ineffective and AIPAC didn't see her as a threat until it was too late.
she lost a Democrat primary to an accomplished black candidate from the area. not Rabbi Shalom Goldstein :mjlol:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I read at the time that in a rally in South Bronx, Bernie was warning against the results of the election...especially cause Latimer was outspending Bowman 7 to 1 on campaigning and ads. I'm not saying bowman and Bush are perfect. But we need the insane money and Israel the fukk out of our politics. Period.
1. Who cares what the VT senator had to say about a house race in downstate NY?

2. Bowman got out spent because his campaign was trash. He literally didn't do anything other than some last minute mailers and a text blast that tried to take credit for the infrastructure bill he voted against.

3. Did it ever occur to you that Bowman and Bush were bad at keeping tapped in with their districts and that's why they were primaried??

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
she lost a Democrat primary to an accomplished black candidate from the area. not Rabbi Shalom Goldstein :mjlol:
And she beat Lacy Clay, an accomplished and establishment black candidate....without AIPAC backing her. They spent more this time around...and she lost.

You're being antisemitic by conflating Judaism with Israel. You can be a jew and not Israeli and an Israeli and not Jewish. No one is talking about Jews but you. I'm talking about the country of Israel.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
1. Who cares what the VT senator had to say about a house race in downstate NY?

2. Bowman got out spent because his campaign was trash. He literally didn't do anything other than some last minute mailers and a text blast that tried to take credit for the infrastructure bill he voted against.

3. Did it ever occur to you that Bowman and Bush were bad at keeping tapped in with their districts and that's why they were primaried??
Never said they were tapped in and worked perfectly for their constituents.

For the umpteenth time, my beef is with there being another country involved...period. these candidates, ostensibly, did not win alone on merit. It defeats the whole point of democracy.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
the Democrats just passed over Josh Shapiro because he's jewish, because of progressives on the left. i'm gonna leave now :mjlol:
They passed over him because he called kids protesting Klan members, served in a foreign country's military, and slurps that country as much as the incumbent who got kicked out. He'd lose Kamala the election because he's a piece of shyt, not because he's Jewish.

If your argument is Democrats don't like Jews, you're going to have to explain why everyone loves Bernie Sanders like you love bussy :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They passed over him because he called kids protesting Klan members, served in a foreign country's military, and slurps that country as much as the incumbent who got kicked out. He'd lose Kamala the election because he's a piece of shyt, not because he's Jewish.

If your argument is Democrats don't like Jews, you're going to have to explain why everyone loves Bernie Sanders like you love bussy :hubie:
Shapiro was far stronger than Walz. Kamala wasn't allowed to pick him, because he was Jewish :mjlol:

just proudly own it

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Never said they were tapped in and worked perfectly for their constituents.

For the umpteenth time, my beef is with there being another country involved...period. these candidates, ostensibly, did not win alone on merit. It defeats the whole point of democracy.
My beef here is that you keep talking out of your ass and acting like we can't throw these candidates in the bushes on our merit.

Stop giving that AIPAC lobby credit they don't deserve. Bowman and Bush got packed up because they were spitting to the online left that doesn't vote instead of addressing their respective districts.

It's not that complicated.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
My beef here is that you keep talking out of your ass and acting like we can't throw these candidates in the bushes on our merit.

Stop giving that AIPAC lobby credit they don't deserve. Bowman and Bush got packed up because they were spitting to the online left that doesn't vote instead of addressing their respective districts.

It's not that complicated.
Brother, they are batting almost 1000.

Merit is NOT in the fukking chat anymore.

If I shouldn't give AIPAC credit, then we don't have beef with Russia for 2016. It's all good, Donald Trump was the better candidate and deserved to blow on that Clinton pack. :yeshrug:

All 104 AIPAC-backed Democrats who have had their primary races in 2024 have won. These Democrats are strong pro-Israel voices who are also leaders in the Black, Hispanic, Asian American Pacific Islander, and Progressive Caucuses. This includes 86 Congressional Equality Caucus members, 40 Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus members, 20 Congressional Hispanic Caucus members, 30 Progressive Caucus members and 23 Congressional Black Caucus members.