Squad member Cori Bush (pro-reparations/palestine/defund the police) is about to lose her primary reelection campaign

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
If your in Missouri you probably don’t wanna hear about non Missouri shyt all the time
That's the same reason Bowman lost. Like bro, we got water mains breaking every day in Mt Vernon and New Roc + white plains road is falling apart and he's on TV talking about MTG and the middle east :what:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That's the same reason Bowman lost. Like bro, we got water mains breaking every day in Mt Vernon and New Roc + white plains road is falling apart and he's on TV talking about MTG and the middle east :what:
You guys are right

The guy who's been paid to act on behalf of another country will surely address issues of voters and not his donors.

That makes sense

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
smh wesley bell seems like a snakey ahh person. but his political instincts are like shark n blood.

can someone in MO1 let the board know what the vibes were on Cori Bush?
I asked some of my family that live in her district. I even asked a friend. nobody could give me a clear reason other than they didn’t like her anymore. I honestly think without the outside donations, he was still going to win. People know who he is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are right

The guy who's been paid to act on behalf of another country will surely address issues of voters and not his donors.

That makes sense
how was Bush addressing her voters' issues, when she voted against fixing their roads?

were people supposed to drive to work on her statements about Palestine?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
how was Bush addressing her voters' issues, when she voted against fixing their roads?

were people supposed to drive to work on her statements about Palestine?
I'm sorry, is your argument that it's fine for Israel to buy politicians because the ones that were voted for may have been ineffective?

Help me understand your logic relative to my actual argument

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry, is your argument that it's fine for Israel to buy politicians because the ones that were voted for may have been ineffective?

Help me understand your logic relative to my actual argument
i like how you can't address how badly Bush failed her constituents, so you're just crying about israel :mjlol:

how insulting to the voters of that district, that you can't accept that they wanted Wes Bell over her. they must have needed The Jews to tell them how to vote, huh? if Susie Lee voted against the infrastructure bill, i would have voted to fire her ass too :camby:

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i like how you can't address how badly Bush failed her constituents, so you're just crying about israel :mjlol:
Again, why is Israel involved in any of this at all? I can admit if Cori failed her constituents...but what business is that of Israel?

Use some arguments to place their relevance in this equation.

We cried that Russia owned Trump and interfered in our elections...but were okay with Israel doing the same for multiple politicians across both parties?

Make it make sense. Cause I don't want any country's thumbs on the scale of American democracy. Explain why you do

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, why is Israel involved in any of this at all? I can admit if Cori failed her constituents...but what business is that of Israel?

Use some arguments to place their relevance in this equation.

We cried that Russia owned Trump and interfered in our elections...but were okay with Israel doing the same for multiple politicians across both parties?

Make it make sense. Cause I don't want any country's thumbs on the scale of American democracy. Explain why you do
it isn't israel. aipac is americans :dahell:

if you want to pass a law to prevent what just happened, fine. what does it look like?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
it isn't israel. aipac is americans :dahell:

if you want to pass a law to prevent what just happened, fine. what does it look like?
So an Israeli lobby, acting on Israel's behalf to influence politicians in favor of Israel...is American. Got it

There's already a law to prevent it; FARA. Israel is the only country on the planet exempt from it...because it bought politicians to prevent itself from being subject to it.

Also... FYI

In November 1962 Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy's Department of Justice ordered the American Zionist Council to register as a foreign agent under FARA because it was funded by the Jewish Agency for Israel and thereby acting on behalf of Israel; the Department of Justice later withdrew its demand.

Can you guess when they withdrew that demand?:sas2:

Don't ignore my argument though. Explain why it's okay for them to spend $25 million on a state level election? Would we be okay with Russia doing the same? Or Iran?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The usual Coli DNC centrists working overtime to justify this bullshyt :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So an Israeli lobby, acting on Israel's behalf to influence politicians in favor of Israel...is American. Got it

There's already a law to prevent it; FARA. Israel is the only country on the planet exempt from it...because it bought politicians to prevent itself from being subject to it.

Don't ignore my argument though. Explain why it's okay for them to spend $25 million on a state level election? Would we be okay with Russia doing the same? Or Iran?
ok, sure. i'm not happy with israel spending money on elections :yeshrug:

doesn't change the fact that Bush was a low-accomplishment clown, and her district fired her for voting against fixing their roads

it's crazy that you can't conceive of Wes Bell just beating her in a primary :dead:like he needed The Juice to do that. it happens every 2 years, all over the country

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Besides AIPAC, there are reports saying some voters weren't happy with her cause she was not responding to emails and other communications, and not showing up to her his district. They felt she cared more about her national profile and national politics rather than serving her community.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
ok, sure. i'm not happy with israel spending money on elections :yeshrug:

doesn't change the fact that Bush was a low-accomplishment clown, and her district fired her for voting against fixing their roads

it's crazy that you can't conceive of Wes Bell just beating her in a primary :dead:like he needed The Juice to do that
If you don't think outspending your opponent doesn't work to win elections, you need to grow the fukk up.

We're breaking records for most expensive federal elections each cycle for a reason and the candidates with more donors and funds wins more often than not.

Even if I'm okay with that shytty system, I'm not okay with other countries influencing the outcomes. When AIPAC is openly bragging about politicians they own, that throws democracy out the fukking window.

I can't believe I even have to explain this as a concept and why it's wrong.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
You guys are right

That makes sense
I live in NY-16 so I can tell you that AIPAC angle didn't have any motion around here. It came down to Latimer having a rep for always being around and Bowman always being everywhere else but here. Ya mans even held a rally in the south Bronx even though the district stops before Gun Hill :mjlol:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Besides AIPAC, there are reports saying some voters weren't happy with her cause she was not responding to emails and other communications, and not showing up to her his district. They felt she cared more about her national profile and national politics rather than serving her community.
Again, this is the same stuff Bowman pulled. He barely showed up to townhalls and when he did, he said a whole bunch of nothing.