Spotting Bad Faith Arguments (Or: @the cac mamba's Playbook)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair though, @the cac mamba is somewhere laughing his pasty a$$ off at the fact that he can so easily lure much smarter people than himself into stupid arguments.....
all of you are much smarter than me

just imagine the intellect and courage it takes, to declare that men can get pregnant. the sheer force of will, to stick your heads 10 feet in the sand and pretend that biden is messaging effectively on gas prices. the audacity to pretend that we haven't watched Eric Adams destroy the left's position on illegal immigration in real time

i'm a mere mortal, in this arena of intellectual giants:wow:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

just imagine the intellect and courage it takes, to declare that men can get pregnant. the sheer force of will, to stick your heads 10 feet in the sand and pretend that biden is messaging effectively on gas prices. the audacity to pretend that we haven't watched Eric Adams destroy the left's position on illegal immigration in real time

You gay as hell :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
to be fair though, @the cac mamba is somewhere laughing his pasty a$$ off at the fact that he can so easily lure much smarter people than himself into stupid arguments.....

That would imply a humility he doesn't have. The Cac comes off to me as the kind of person who thinks he's smart, but doesn't actually try. That way, whenever he fails or errs in anything in particular, he can always say that it only happened because he didn't try and thus doesn't have to feel insecure about maybe not having been smart enough.

You can tell that he has never, ever educated himself about any political topic, ever. So when he gets in these political arguments, he lets out a Beevis/Butthead laugh and says, "Haha, look at this, I'm going win this argument and I haven't even tried to learning anything." Then when he inevitable comes off worse, as he always does, he just brushes it aside cause he wasn't trying anyway.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell that he has never, ever educated himself about any political topic, ever.
why would i need to educate myself, about things that are wrong and embarrassing from any objective standpoint?

a child could son the fukk out of you on these topics :mjlol:

image.jpg

230919121623-gas-prices-california-0918.jpg

1140-mask.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why would i need to educate myself, about things that are wrong and embarrassing from any objective standpoint?

a child could son the fukk out of you on these topics :mjlol:

"Why would I need to learn when I already know all the answers?" - whitest response ever

If a child could son me, then how the fukk do you keep getting embarassed? You want to try and link themost recent argument with me where you haven't looked like a fool?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Why would I need to learn when I already know all the answers?" - whitest response ever

If a child could son me, then how the fukk do you keep getting embarassed? You want to try and link themost recent argument with me where you haven't looked like a fool?
pick a topic from the list, because we basically agree on everything else (when you aren't pushing losers like liz warren to be the nominee for president)

but if you don't quote me with one of the above pictures, you lose by default

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
pick a topic from the list, because we basically agree on everything else (when you aren't pushing losers like liz warren to be the nominee for president)

No we don't, you're full of shyt. We disagree on capitalism, environmentalism, christianity, and I'm sure plenty of other topics.

but if you don't quote me with one of the above pictures, you lose by default

You're the one who made the claim, can you defend it or not?

Pick any of them. Find the last time that we had an argument about any of those topics that you think you won. I think the ones you brought up in the last month were gas and trans, so go with either of those if you think you can do it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No we don't, you're full of shyt. We disagree on capitalism, environmentalism, christianity, and I'm sure plenty of other topics.
wait a second, you're a christian :laff: you really believe that there's a magic jewish zombie sitting in the clouds with his dad, making a list and checking it twice?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
wait a second, you're a christian :laff: you really believe that there's a magic jewish zombie sitting in the clouds with his dad, making a list and checking it twice?

At some point, you're supposed to try to look like you're not the person who just spouts ignorant shyt on topics he's never studied and knows nothing about.

Was this the best deflection you come up with for ignoring my question yet again?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point, you're supposed to try to look like you're not the person who just spouts ignorant shyt on topics he's never studied and knows nothing about.

Was this the best deflection you come up with for ignoring my question yet again?
i dont need another one. im sorry i ever took you remotely seriously

evidence :laff:
research :laff:

say hi to cesare borgia for me

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look at the last 5 @the cac mamba posts and recall that he's doing this IN a thread about what a Bad Faith Argument is. :laff:

Number 1: Asserting with certainty things that are open to question.

Number 2: Responding to objections to these assertions with mere repetitions and/or restatements without giving consideration to the objections.

Number 3: Outright dismissal of provided evidence.

Number 4: A refusal to explicitly state what you would deem acceptable evidence.

Number 6: Any variation on “You’re wrong because I’m right!” or “My way or the highway.”

Number 6a: Refusing to even entertain the possibility that other people’s take on a situation may be valid and that there is not necessarily ONLY ONE valid way to tackle a problem/view an issue.

Number 7: When multiple people are saying that there is something seriously wrong with your point (or even just how you’re presenting your point), you don’t assume that EVERYONE ELSE is wrong or not understanding your Super Intelligent And Reasonable Point. In these cases it is most likely that: 1) You are lacking critical evidence/using bad evidence to form your “reasonable” argument, or 2) Failing to understand a critical perspective (or perspectives) that either contradict your evidence or show that there are more valid options than just your argument. In other words: You need to be able to demonstrate that you are willing to consider yourself wrong and entertain the possibility that, even IF you’re right, others CAN ALSO be right.

Number 8: Do not assume that your argument is “objective”.

Number 10: Coming to a thread with the attitude (stated or implied) that you will be attacked by the mean forum goers is toxic to productive discussion. It is also a pretty common trolling tactic, where the troll “predicts” that they will get shyt for daring to disagree with the community, proceeds to engage in several bad faith tactics, and then jumps in with “SEE, JUST LIKE I PREDICTED!” when they are called out by the community and/or banned. They use this to justify their original position on the community, and will sometimes point to the thread as “evidence” while commiserating with their buddies about how horribly they were treated.

Number 11: Communication involves two people. This means that what you intend to say is not always what you end up actually saying to the person or people listening to you. When you’re told that you’re coming across in a certain way, DO NOT assume that the listener(s) are the ones having the communication fail.

I'm pretty sure he's done literally every one of those multiple times just this week...you can see him making some of those EXACT statements above. :russ:

i dont need another one.

evidence :laff:
research :laff:

Literally every single one I quoted is covered in those four statements alone. :skip:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the last 5 @the cac mamba posts and recall that he's doing this IN a thread about what a Bad Faith Argument is. :laff:

I'm pretty sure he's done literally every one of those multiple times just this week...you can see him making some of those EXACT statements above. :russ:

Literally every single one I quoted is covered in those four statements alone. :skip:
sorry, but now that i know you have an imaginary friend named jesus, this just doesnt hit the same

good day, sir :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
sorry, but now that i know you have an imaginary friend named jesus, this just doesnt hit the same

This exact argument is #1 in the OP, he can't stop fulfilling it. :laff:

Number 1: Asserting with certainty things that are open to question. For instance, “I know Jesus is god and any claim against that is untrue,” or the contrary “I know Jesus is not god and any claim against that is untrue.

He is incapable of making any argument other than a bad faith argument even when he's in the process of being called out for making bad faith arguments. :russ: