Spotting Bad Faith Arguments (Or: @the cac mamba's Playbook)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it "bad faith" to act like this, but then demand americans and their children all wear masks, and be surprised when your party loses fukkin elections?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I never payed much attention to this poster until I saw him in that TLR thread sucking off Ron Dekkklantis like a hero and claiming over and over and over again that Democrats want open borders.

Either a straight up Fox News watching cac troll or another overcompensating-ass both sides loser.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I never payed much attention to this poster until I saw him in that TLR thread sucking off Ron Dekkklantis like a hero and claiming over and over and over again that Democrats want open borders.

Either a straight up Fox News watching cac troll or another overcompensating-ass both sides loser.

He's a racist Libertarian

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Another poster who studied the playbook closely :wow:

Except that's not what the agenda really is. . .

Here's the truth.

Leftists who run the state of New York are seeking to create an environment which normalizes drug use. Being that they are Leftists, their "god" is Satan and they seek to harm humanity as much as possible. This space will serve as nothing more than another safe space to do drugs. They will promote "safe" drug use as oppose to not doing drugs at all. They will go to young teens and tell them they shouldn't feel ashamed that they use drugs, as long as it is done safely.

Stop falling for it, everyone. I will continue to spread the hardest truth on this forum as I know it btw. No amount of, negging, ad hom attacks, mis interpretation etc against me will stop me from doing so. I wear all my criticism in this forum as a badge of honor.

All Praise to the Most High. Love you all.

Number 10: Coming to a thread with the attitude (stated or implied) that you will be attacked by the mean forum goers is toxic to productive discussion. It is also a pretty common trolling tactic, where the troll “predicts” that they will get shyt for daring to disagree with the community, proceeds to engage in several bad faith tactics, and then jumps in with “SEE, JUST LIKE I PREDICTED!” when they are called out by the community and/or banned. They use this to justify their original position on the community, and will sometimes point to the thread as “evidence” while commiserating with their buddies about how horribly they were treated.