Splatoon 3 (September 9, 2022)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
x8v7sa924wg91.jpg

Brazilian Pearl. Also looks like there's parries in splatoon which is probably gonna be broken. And the Katana looks broken too.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The game looks great, but I’m disappointed that no new multiplayer game modes were introduced. Hopefully they’re working on some for the future updates.
Besides that, September 9th can’t get here soon enough.:banderas:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The game looks great, but I’m disappointed that no new multiplayer game modes were introduced. Hopefully they’re working on some for the future updates.
Besides that, September 9th can’t get here soon enough.:banderas:
Yeah, that's the biggest let down for me as well. The 3v2v2 looks cool though.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this.

MP was mad fun tho the handful of times I played it…it’s just that nintendo’s online component is just fukking weird with the numbers and matchmaking smh
2 disconnects in the 40minutes I've just played... its gonna be a no for me.. this game seems like Splatoon 2 with a few updates. How did they not fix even the simple things that players have been asking for the past year... every 2 hours the maps rotate and we have to get the full refresh spiel...smh literally nothing functional changed about the game at all.

... let alone not adding enough to justify the full release. :why:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What you mean breh? The weapons were free.

after the octo expansion I believe they added the strength up stat and broke the whole game. also the Tri slosher was beyond silly as a weapon along with some other brain dead weapons and specials.

I just hope they keep the game solid all through out this time balance wise.

Daps
after the octo expansion I believe they added the strength up stat and broke the whole game. also the Tri slosher was beyond silly as a weapon along with some other brain dead weapons and specials.

I just hope they keep the game solid all through out this time balance wise.
I haven’t played splatoon 2 in a while I was mostly playing 1 :mjlol: