Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This one has always stuck with me.

This track

:wow:

GOAT video game dialogue and time travel story. I went from fukking with Kain in Blood Omen, to hating his guts in Soul Reaver, to being intrigued wtf he had up his sleeve in SR2, and finally being like :blessed: when the story all came together in Defiance. But that was a cold blooded mfer indeed :wow:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Sleyvas being a bytch in Baldur's Gate.

woooooooowww

hBFhEPF.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Desparate

He wasn't worth saving. I got the Bishop from Juice vibe from him.

Nah i really liked his character and i didn't want to kill anyone off...:mjgrin: plus I knew that mass effect was like whatever decisions you make would effect the playthrough and i didn't want to kill him so I saw online to have a high paragon and he stands down. the only person I choose sacrifise was Kaidan... :manny: Saving Wrex was the right choice cannon wise

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'd say Riku in KH1 was the first betrayal I was shocked by in a game. It was ruined in later games tho.

Bioshock had a good one, Portal has a good one, but I'd say the biggest one is RDR1.

I don't think anybody who played that game when it came out saw that ending coming. :mjcry:

The story of VC is trash. This ain't a top betrayal at all.
I tried to kill every single one of them with the deadeye :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the WOAT fictional friend thread in TFR a while back.

Solas aka Fen'Harel aka Dread Wolf aka Genocidal b*stard.

This elf muhfukka wakes up from a 4000 year sleep after fukking up his own era and doesn't like the state of things, so he gives a world ending artifact to a god wannabe villain in a fukked up play to make elves great again :mjpls:, plan goes to shyt so he helps you (the main character) save the world with his own plans to destroy the world again to bring back the good times :gucci:. He's committed to this even if you befriend him and show him that the people don't deserve to go out like that. :mindblown:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
algus in final fantasy tactics.

9ylmaTF.jpg

in a game full to the fukking brim with backstabbers, to me this leech seemed like the fukking worst, and in the end goes out like the bytch he is

The PSP version is where it is at