maxresdefault.jpg

To this very day I want to claw this cocksucker:gucci::martin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'd say Riku in KH1 was the first betrayal I was shocked by in a game. It was ruined in later games tho.

Bioshock had a good one, Portal has a good one, but I'd say the biggest one is RDR1.

I don't think anybody who played that game when it came out saw that ending coming. :mjcry:

The story of VC is trash. This ain't a top betrayal at all.

I loved the Bioshock end plot to the point I used the samples in the last beat tape I ever done. Such a powerful series :banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But but mind control :(

man fukk Kain. Cecil shoulda been the logo.
algus in final fantasy tactics.

9ylmaTF.jpg

in a game full to the fukking brim with backstabbers, to me this leech seemed like the fukking worst, and in the end goes out like the bytch he is
Dude was a snobby lil punk, never liked him from the start. Plus he looked like a gay farmer on the battle screen.

best part about his character was you got to end him twice:mjgrin:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
siding with the powder gangers and killing everyone in Good Springs is huge betrayal if you play it like that

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Dragon age origins....I legit fell in love with Morrigan and she bounced like every other woman in my life:mjcry:

Dragon Age Inquisition....this nikka really flipped the script on me. Had the nerve to say he was sorry to like we were still friends and he wasnt trynna destory humanity (we still are my nikka, I get it):mjcry:

The Swtor mmo, my Inquisitior got betrayed by my apprentice cuz I got soft. bytch came back and acted like she aint know me after like 5 years, real time.:mjcry:

Ashley in Mass Effect....i didn't like that racist bytch in the first game but I saved her cuz im a simp. bytch came back the next game like Im the fukking enemy.:gucci:stupid bytch you alive because I chose you:pacspit: then in game 3 she think cuz she got a promotion, we on the same level:unimpressed:
I would've shot her if i wasn't a simp in ME3

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dragon age origins....I legit fell in love with Morrigan and she bounced like every other woman in my life:mjcry:

Dragon Age Inquisition....this nikka really flipped the script on me. Had the nerve to say he was sorry to like we were still friends and he wasnt trynna destory humanity (we still are my nikka, I get it):mjcry:

The Swtor mmo, my Inquisitior got betrayed by my apprentice cuz I got soft. bytch came back and acted like she aint know me after like 5 years, real time.:mjcry:

Ashley in Mass Effect....i didn't like that racist bytch in the first game but I saved her cuz im a simp. bytch came back the next game like Im the fukking enemy.:gucci:stupid bytch you alive because I chose you:pacspit: then in game 3 she think cuz she got a promotion, we on the same level:unimpressed:
I would've shot her if i wasn't a simp in ME3

:russ::russ::russ:

I picked liara:shaq: knew it was destiny when i met her at the dig site:blessed: thats my A1 biotic ride or die

Last edited: