Spinoff: WHO are the women hating posters on this site? (drop names with examples)

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
@Roddy Right hates black women

I knew I could count on some real nikka brehettes to chime in and name names, yall some real ones. :salute:

aQVPLyB.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Prodigal Syndicate

1. ā†µ
    I competely cut my mother and father out of my life.My parents got divorced when I was 4. They used to manipulate me against eachother. I'm sure others who've gone through divorce understand that. My father was a drunk, a drug addict an degenerate. Used to beat me, leave mealone in trap houses surrounded by junkies. When I was 12, an I can still remember every detail of this, my mother sat me down and handed me a newspaper article. It was about a woman being murdered and they had a suspect in custody. She asked me who i thought it was. My heart sank. I sheepishly said my dad? and she nodded. He was convicted and I havent spoken to him since.
    For a long while I loved my mother with everything I had, no matter how withdrawn I had become.From ages 13-19 my mother remarried 3 times. Each one more abusive. She was so busytrying to find her own happiness she pretty much forgot I existed. Of course, I had been kicked out at 17 because I stomped out one of her husbands. She kicked me out that same day. She litrally chose that guy over me.We kept a strained relationship going. She would degrade me every time we talked, tell me I'm just like my father and I'd end up just like him. Say whatever she could to hurt me. Eventually I gave up pretending she had ever been a good person. But, at point I needed help like most people do. I had nowhere to live. I moved in with her. After two weeks she didnt wan me there so she told me to leave but that I had to leave my stuff as payment for staying with her. I smashed in my tv with my bare and until blood andelectronics were littered everywhere. I slept outside for a few weeks until I gota hold of someone who coud help me. That was the last time I spoke to her.To this day I have trouble maintaining arelationship. Women often become too frustrated with my inabilty to be open.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont hate women...actually I'm times time harder on men if you check my post history....I actually enjoy woman company better irl because men are more competitive and always seeking the throne

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I dont hate women...actually I'm times time harder on men if you check my post history....I actually enjoy woman company better irl because men are more competitive and always seeking the throne
You called me a feminist this is just a get back :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX