Spinoff: WHO are the women hating posters on this site? (drop names with examples)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Roddy Right hates black women

The one cat comes to mind, although his name is slipping me. His avy is a mesh of Geno Smith and dark side Anakin Skywalker.

*unfurls his cowl and reveals his face* Here I am. I'm not hiding. I don't *hate* black women anymore than a man who hates Nazis also hates the British.

Telling the unbridled truth about c00n women who cape for non-blacks and cacs, while denigrating and dehumanizing black men, doesn't mean "I hate women". I hate c00ns, more like, and it just so happens that a large portion of women are anti-black racist or c00ns. In sum, black women aren't the same as bedwenches or c00ns, which means I don't "hate black women".

The other wrong thing about this ill-founded and baseless assertion is that I variously defend black women on this forum. It is I that railed against people call Lisa Galore a ho because she had a sex tape. She after all isn't the only one to have ever had sex; the only difference is that she does it with celebrities and they tape it because they're denegerates.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
TCPkXF0.png

I don't know about hating women but :merchant:
:merchant:

:deadmanny: he needs to off himself

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew I could count on some real nikka brehettes to chime in and name names, yall some real ones. :salute:

aQVPLyB.gif

They can name names all they want; that doesn't make anything the say true. I explain my position that I hate c00ns and bedwenches not black women. That's the distinction and anyone who conflates c00ns/bedwenches with black women is intellectually dishonest anyway. It's like comparing Nazis and Germans. The former are evil and mean to kill Jews; the former are just people. If one hates the Nazis, that doesn't mean they hate Germans. Most people on Earth in fact despise Nazis but love Germans as a people.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
*unfurls his cowl and reveals his face* Here I am. I'm not hiding. I don't *hate* black women anymore than a man who hates Nazis also hates the British.

Telling the unbridled truth about c00n women who cape for non-blacks and cacs, while denigrating and dehumanizing black men, doesn't mean "I hate women". I hate c00ns, more like, and it just so happens that a large portion of women are anti-black racist or c00ns. In sum, black women aren't the same as bedwenches or c00ns, which means I don't "hate black women".

The other wrong thing about this ill-founded and baseless assertion is that I variously defend black women on this forum. It is I that railed against people call Lisa Galore a ho because she had a sex tape. She after all isn't the only one to have ever had sex; the only difference is that she does it with celebrities and they tape it because they're denegerates.

Okay

Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet.

And that was in response to rampant c00nery on black women's part in that thread. Here is my full post taken in FULL thread context:

Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

^
So basically the thread I made the comment in was about self-hating Black women Asianophile fetishists getting run through--even murdered in a couple cases--by broke, ugly and old Asian manipulators. Evidence:

"Which is totally not true!" Kemi said loudly. I remembered how, a couple months ago, I went on a first date with a girl who told me what her friend said upon finding out I was mixed Asian-Jewish: "That's like mixing average with small." I ended up sleeping with her multiple times before breaking it off, but it was annoying to deal with that assumption.

Kemi said. I asked her then: Why was she specifically into Asian men?

She thought for a second. "It came from watching Asian film," she replied. "It started with Japan and then moved to South Korea. And just being into those cultures. But now, what I really like is their value on family and family values. Because black culture is also very focused on family as well.

Kemi was quick to point out that she was attracted to all races, unlike the fetishization that can plague the AMBW community. "I've joined other AMBW groups," she said. "And there's these black women in them who just want the whole K-pop look. "Ron talked about Asian men who would post their pictures in AMBW groups and get hundreds of admirers. "Sometimes they can't even speak English," he said incredulously. "But the more foreign they look, the more admirers they have."

"The girl-to-guy ratio at these events is usually disproportionate (16:6), so the Asian guys get a lot of attention. "

the-asian-men-and-black-women-dating-community-is-real-and-thriving-1109-body-image-1447085610-size_1000.jpg

the-asian-men-and-black-women-dating-community-is-real-and-thriving-1109-body-image-1447097026.jpeg

So any rational man, the women above are are self hating, mentally ill and a desperate, pathetic race of woman. AS clearly you can tell from the above, no Asians but old losers and rejects showed up, further implying these women's patheticness. This isn't "hatred"; it's truth. Hence my post:

Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them. No other women--whether Asian, white or Arab--is so desperate. If I remember correctly, Asian men were the only male race to rate black women as less attractive and less desirable than cacs' rating in study.

Now, as a final counteraction to your assertion "I hate black women", I defended Lisa Galore's sex tape--Galore is a black woman--debacle where Coli posters were callling her a whore for her boyfriend taking illicit sex videos of her. The same thing could happen to any girl but because she's a celebrity and happens to sleep with rappers, as opposed to boardroom cacs, somehow she's a whore and thoses cac women are not.

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
And that was in response to rampant c00nery on black women's part in that thread. So again, I insult c00ns.

I also defended Lisa Galore's sex tape debacle where Coli posters were callling her a whore for her boyfriend taking illicit sex videos of her. The same thing could happen to any girl but because she's a celebrity and happens to sleep with rappers, as opposed to boardroom cacs, somehow she's a whore and thoses cac women are not.

You're just making up excuses. If I said "black men are the sorriest set of men on the planet" I'm sure you'd feel some type of way.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just making up excuses. If I said "black men are the sorriest set of men on the planet" I'm sure you'd feel some type of way.

Again I posted receipts declaring that black women in that context--the desperate, self hating, Asian worshipping kind--are pathetic. I'm not wrong for saying so and my saying it doesn't mean I hate black women (unless all black women are desperate self haters). Here is all the proof you or anyone needs to reach the same conclusion that " To any rational man, the women below are self hating, mentally ill and a desperate, pathetic race of woman whaever their race (which just happens to be black).Clearly you can tell from the above, no Asians showed up to meet these desperate anti-black women fetish losers but old bums and rejects, further implying these women's patheticness." This isn't "hatred"; truth. Hence you're wrong to blame the messenger for black women's pervasive own failings does not mean I "hate black women". Black women hate themselves and I'm just delivering the message. I am at fault for black women being pathetic in this, black women are:

Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

^
So basically the thread I made the comment in was about self-hating Black women Asianophile fetishists getting run through--even murdered in a couple cases--by broke, ugly and old Asian manipulators. Evidence:

"Which is totally not true!" Kemi said loudly. I remembered how, a couple months ago, I went on a first date with a girl who told me what her friend said upon finding out I was mixed Asian-Jewish: "That's like mixing average with small." I ended up sleeping with her multiple times before breaking it off, but it was annoying to deal with that assumption.

Kemi said. I asked her then: Why was she specifically into Asian men?

She thought for a second. "It came from watching Asian film," she replied. "It started with Japan and then moved to South Korea. And just being into those cultures. But now, what I really like is their value on family and family values. Because black culture is also very focused on family as well.

Kemi was quick to point out that she was attracted to all races, unlike the fetishization that can plague the AMBW community. "I've joined other AMBW groups," she said. "And there's these black women in them who just want the whole K-pop look. "Ron talked about Asian men who would post their pictures in AMBW groups and get hundreds of admirers. "Sometimes they can't even speak English," he said incredulously. "But the more foreign they look, the more admirers they have."

"The girl-to-guy ratio at these events is usually disproportionate (16:6), so the Asian guys get a lot of attention. "

Last edited: