Spinoff: WHO are the women hating posters on this site? (drop names with examples)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you know the coli shtick.

"Ya'll"

"Ya'll n*ggas"

etc etc. "Ya'll hate women."

"These n*kkas"

Thread be 10 posts deep but shots get fired like 50 dudes said something:mjlol:

Or notice, some goofy OP like @Eczema starts a weird thread, there is inevitably a well-dapped post that says "Ya'll n*ggas weird."

Check any thread where some foul/weird shyt is said, the same folks claiming everybody else is weirdos be right in that bytch to see the show.

I can't count the amount of thread I skip full-stop cause I know I won't care for it, but it seems we have some habitual

:picard:"My stars, I got to see this" type shyt going down. Names are rarely ever named, even though the absolute worst that can happen is someone negs

you:mjlol:I don't really take anyone serious who on that moral high-ground shyt anymore, cause they be on the first page too:ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's like asking who's the simps on this site :skip:No one will admit they are a women hater:skip:
Its a fact TLR isn't female friendly :manny:
It's not about admitting, breh, its about saying names instead of going in a thread saying "ya'll." Typically the woman hating argument is tossed just because
someone disagrees with anothers viewpoint.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Well you know the coli shtick.

"Ya'll"

"Ya'll n*ggas"

etc etc. "Ya'll hate women."

"These n*kkas"

Thread be 10 posts deep but shots get fired like 50 dudes said something:mjlol:

Or notice, some goofy OP like @Eczema starts a weird thread, there is inevitably a well-dapped post that says "Ya'll n*ggas weird."

Check any thread where some foul/weird shyt is said, the same folks claiming everybody else is weirdos be right in that bytch to see the show.

I can't count the amount of thread I skip full-stop cause I know I won't care for it, but it seems we have some habitual

:picard:"My stars, I got to see this" type shyt going down. Names are rarely ever named, even though the absolute worst that can happen is someone negs

you:mjlol:I don't really take anyone serious who on that moral high-ground shyt anymore, cause they be on the first page too:ufdup:
How am I goofy:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There really isn't any. I don't see men talking about beating up or killing women, advocating the rape and gential mutialition of women.

Minus folks calling every chick a thot or the b word that's about it.

It's just one of those old coli wives tale

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then start saying some names :ld:
:ehh:I'm not the one popping into threads calling people women haters, lames, no p*ssy getting folks, etc. I quote people and respond.

If you have ever done any blanket statements, the onus is on you.:manny:

How am I goofy:dwillhuh:
:comeon:Goofy mawfukka. Your threads be:trash: However, the arguments that stir up in them have me rolling:pachaha:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
:ehh:I'm not the one popping into threads calling people women haters, lames, no p*ssy getting folks, etc. I quote people and respond.

If you have ever done any blanket statements, the onus is on you.:manny:

:comeon:Goofy mawfukka. Your threads be:trash: However, the arguments that stir up in them have me rolling:pachaha:
:smugfavre::jawalrus: Then I'm doing my job