SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You havent answered my question and you claim that i am deflecting.

I've already answered your question & told you earlier I wasn't trying to to pick, prod or belittle BW. Whether or not you accept this as a legit response isn't my concern.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I've already answered your question & told you earlier I wasn't trying to to pick, prod or belittle BW. Whether or not you accept this as a legit response isn't my concern.

I asked you...what is your personal vested interest in the marriage stats of bw/am when you have shown previous disdain on the institution of marriage over all?

Your past history and the comment you made today says otherwise.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
So when are you addressing bm and interracial dating?

I haven't found the proper article yet :troll:

It's funny how you're turning a black female/non-black male issue into a need to come at black men with non-black women. Neither contribute to the larger black population. So, what's your point?

Peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I haven't found the proper article yet :troll:

It's funny how you're turning a black female/non-black male issue into a need to come at black men with non-black women. Neither contribute to the larger black population. So, what's your point?

Peace
You have been a poster for 2 years but havent found the most common coupling in the black community?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I heard there's still some bw in that group defending him even after what he did.:francis:
Because they're weak self hating mentally ill damaged women.

Honestly, I searched for this, didn't see it and posted it because of the AMBW dating thread. That was full of sunshine, fairy tales and bullshyt. I'm sooooo sick and tired of SOME women saying OTHER men treat them better, BULLSHYT.

And the fact that he viciously murdered a Black woman and now has a HATE group dedicated to destroying naïve low self esteem Black women is mind boggling. :ufdup:

I don't think these stupid women can be saved, but these dudes dropping the N-word all big willy nilly may require some:demonic: to separate them from their jobs.

It's a hate group.

Period.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a group whose members have come together under the premise of: we are the two most undesired members of society so let's hook up. That alone should tell you the mental state and low self esteem of the members, :russ:especially the women. The Asian men are obviously simply there to eat off these self esteem women and have no intention of ever having anything serious to do with them.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
of bw/am when you have shown previous disdain on the institution of marriage over all?

Really?:comeon:

My personal views on marriage does not change the institution itself nor the overall social construct of matrimony within the black community.

I asked you...what is your personal vested interest in the marriage stats

Knowledge for self & crucial assessment.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
So when are you addressing bm and interracial dating?
:camby:NOT in this thread. So you can take THAT bullshyt and GTFO.

This thread is about a hate group targeting Black women, abusing and raping them and led by a man who murdered a young Black woman and did hardly any time.

This thread is about the men in his group using the n-word and WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE JOBS??????

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Really?:comeon:

My personal views on marriage does not change the institution itself nor the overall social construct of matrimony within the black community.

Knowledge for self & crucial assessment.

Pffff....

Stop lying. People try to gain knowledge that i will improve their lives and yiu are looking up the marriage stats of bw/am

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:camby:NOT in this thread. So you can take THAT bullshyt and GTFO.

This thread is about a hate group targeting Black women, abusing and raping them and led by a man who murdered a young Black woman and did hardly any time.

This thread is about the men in his group using the n-word and WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE JOBS??????
Damn @Amethyst getting in that ass