(Spinoff) Ghanaian and Nigerian Brehs and Brehettes, you think this rivalry between us will ever end

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I mean granted its initially just playful competition but sometimes that shyt can end up in a full blown up conflict.

I know where it originated, but y'all think it will ever end?

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
I see camaraderie more than rivalry, especially among those of us in America. Ghanaians do hate on Naijas a little though

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I mean granted its initially just playful competition but sometimes that shyt can end up in a full blown up conflict.

iI hink its just friendly regional rivalry. I dont think ghana and Nigeria have ever gone to war cuz of that rivalry, just some minor skirmishes as a result of economic migrants and shyt.
Its not like the Eritrea vs Ethiopia thing where hundreds of thousands of people have died in war as a result of this rivalry, where both nations have destoyed any hope for reconciliation and even today were still tryna fukk each others economies up as much as we can despite being the poorest countries in the world. And this has been going on for nearly a century.
:ufdup:There are more darker rivalry in Africa than the Nigeria vs Ghana thing, be thankful for that.

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
francophone brehs (congolese, ivorians, etc.) are by far the coolest africans on the continent... esp music-wise, its no competition :dj2:

shout out to angolans, too :dj2:

keepemup

Banned
Daps

It's over. I have never experienced any real animosity between us.