Spin: Would you wife an ex-slut

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Is she the kind of ho that has had trains ran on her?

Was she a former prostitute or stripper?

Was she an nfl/nba/rapper groupie bytch that has been ran thru by industry type nyggaz

Was she just a wild girl in high school or college?

She just had a lot of flings, and is confident in her sexuality, she's had a high number of sex partners in the past, sexually liberated, no psychological problems, career and goal orientated, has great moral values and ethics, is also spiritual

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
She just had a lot of flings, and is confident in her sexuality, she's had a high number of sex partners in the past, sexually liberated, no psychological problems, career and goal orientated, has great moral values and ethics, is also spiritual

I'm good with that :manny:

What dudes don't realize is that they wife up sluts/whores all the time and they don't even know it. Many dudes are walkin hand in hand thru the mall with a chick that has been fucced by some nygga after the club in the back seat of a cadillac.

The same woman that they lay next to every night has probably fucced 3 nyggaz off the football team in college and has been on tape suckin dicc and everything. But dudes just gotta be secure with their woman and relationship

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I'm good with that :manny:

What dudes don't realize is that they wife up sluts/whores all the time and they don't even know it. Many dudes are walkin hand in hand thru the mall with a chick that has been fucced by some nygga after the club in the back seat of a cadillac.

The same woman that they lay next to every night has probably fucced 3 nyggaz off the football team in college and has been on tape suckin dicc and everything. But dudes just gotta be secure with their woman and relationship
:yes:

Tha only difference is tha type of bytch I'm talking about will own up to it, and will be secure enough with herself to be fine with that

While these other hoes lying to they nikka about being a virgin is going around creepin behind they back because she is insecure with herself, these are tha type of problematic bytches nikkaz keep wifin up then wonderin why these bytches are so needy/complain 24-7/and end up creepin on them :mindblown:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:yes:

Tha only difference is tha type of bytch I'm talking about will own up to it, and will be secure enough with herself to be fine with that

While these other hoes lying to they nikka about being a virgin is going around creepin behind they back because she is insecure with herself, these are tha type of problematic bytches nikkaz keep wifin up then wonderin why these bytches are so needy/complain 24-7/and end up creepin on them :mindblown:

Exactly