Spin: Would you wife an ex-slut

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why would that be awkward? She's with you now

Eh, it'd just conjure up a bunch of thoughts in me like, "Oh, so you did lots of depraved sex acts with her, got her to tongue your balls, got all up in them guts before I did, and gawd knows what else." I wouldn't hold it against her, but it'd be really awkward nonetheless.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Eh, it'd just conjure up a bunch of thoughts in me like, "Oh, so you did lots of depraved sex acts with her, got her to tongue your balls, got all up in them guts before I did, and gawd knows what else." I wouldn't hold it against her, but it'd be really awkward nonetheless.

to each his own , but those are not deemed "normal" thoughts, sounds like an insecure person :ld:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
to each his own , but those are not deemed "normal" thoughts, sounds like an insecure person :ld:

I disagree, I think that possessiveness and/or wanting to feel exclusive to your S/O is fairly common, but w/e. :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No such thing as an ex slut. Dudes are really starting to act like women thinking they can change a woman.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? She used to enjoy sex, now she is married and ready to be committed, she's "been there done that" she knows wut she has now and intends on staying faithful

While u taking a chance with a virgin that will become unfaithful after a few years becuz she resents you for not letting her "explore" her sexuality

Oh so after she's done getting ran through by the Varsity team and knocked up by Tyrone and Big Smoke, Theodore the Lame who she wouldn't bat an eye for in High School is supposed to now throw on his cape and save her?

Seriously, breh?
mysmilie_873.gif

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Oh so after she's done getting ran through by the Varsity team and knocked up by Tyrone and Big Smoke, Theodore the Lame who she wouldn't bat an eye for in High School is supposed to now throw on his cape and save her?

Seriously, breh?
mysmilie_873.gif

who cares who ran up in that? 1 dikk is too many anyways

i'm not trippin cuz i know i'll be tha one puttin it down right :smugbiden:

lotta u nikkaz feel ya'll can't compete with her past partners :umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Seriously, breh?
mysmilie_873.gif

This..

I went thru the captain save a hoe phase. Thinking with enough love and attention I could change the bytch. Acting all high and mighty cause I was "mature" enough to overlook a woman's past and feel secure in our love..

BUAHAHAHA jokes on you bro. No woman can bounce back from being ran thru by the whole neighborhood. Whatever emotional issue led her to banging multiple dudes a week, is most likely still there. Most likely daddy issues. bytches like that are damaged goods forever.

I don't know how young you are thread starter, but overlooking a woman's past can come back and bite you hard, trust me, don't do it. You don't want to no parts of an ex-slut cause at the end of the day, there is no such thing as an ex-slut.

And yea im speaking from a very bitter experience lol

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I could do it. I'm a reasonable person I think, but...

She would have to be walking around with a Kim K bank account AND be a bad ass bytch to make it acceptable.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
This..

I went thru the captain save a hoe phase. Thinking with enough love and attention I could change the bytch. Acting all high and mighty cause I was "mature" enough to overlook a woman's past and feel secure in our love..

BUAHAHAHA jokes on you bro. No woman can bounce back from being ran thru by the whole neighborhood. Whatever emotional issue led her to banging multiple dudes a week, is most likely still there. Most likely daddy issues. bytches like that are damaged goods forever.

I don't know how young you are thread starter, but overlooking a woman's past can come back and bite you hard, trust me, don't do it. You don't want to no parts of an ex-slut cause at the end of the day, there is no such thing as an ex-slut.

And yea im speaking from a very bitter experience lol

i'm probably older than you are (30+) :flabbynsick:

sounds like u had a bad experience :ld: it happens