Spin: Would you wife an ex-slut

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
She liked to just have sex a lot, not for money, she just enjoyed tha act

she'll always be fukking somebody else, breh.

If she was whoring for money and you're not financially set, then every time she's the slightest bit frustrated about a bill or a material want, her p*ssy will be the answer. Work, financial planning and saving will NEVER be in her vocabulary.

and yes, she won't hesitate to jump ship and get with some dude with more money. Ever.

Hell, she may get with dude and still act like she loves you, and may be confused as hell that you don't understand that she didn't get with the other dude out of love.

":ohhh: But Negz, you sound like you're speaking from experience!"

Cause I am. :ufdup:

I didn't do it intentionally... but once I found out who the girls were in hindsight, it all made perfect sense.

You can never save them.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I would not, we all bad mouth hoes, when were with the homies we diss hoes for being hoes you feel me? i've seen loads of chicks have boyfriends then sleep with a few guys then once everyone knows they try crawl under a rock but we aint forgotten hoe.

i see a lot of nice chicks around but what goes threw my mind is "she could of been a Jezebel in her school days" and i have no problem with that bruhs, but imagine you're out and about with her and guys are laughing at you for wifeying that smut, how u gon feel haaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

a0yqua.jpg

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

an "open marriage" is the only option with a woman like that

Why? She used to enjoy sex, now she is married and ready to be committed, she's "been there done that" she knows wut she has now and intends on staying faithful

While u taking a chance with a virgin that will become unfaithful after a few years becuz she resents you for not letting her "explore" her sexuality

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I would not, we all bad mouth hoes, when were with the homies we diss hoes for being hoes you feel me? i've seen loads of chicks have boyfriends then sleep with a few guys then once everyone knows they try crawl under a rock but we aint forgotten hoe.

i see a lot of nice chicks around but what goes threw my mind is "she could of been a Jezebel in her school days" and i have no problem with that bruhs, but imagine you're out and about with her and guys are laughing at you for wifeying that smut, how u gon feel haaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

a0yqua.jpg

I'm not gonna care :manny: she with me now, that shyts immature and insecure :win:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
she'll always be fukking somebody else, breh.

If she was whoring for money and you're not financially set, then every time she's the slightest bit frustrated about a bill or a material want, her p*ssy will be the answer. Work, financial planning and saving will NEVER be in her vocabulary.

and yes, she won't hesitate to jump ship and get with some dude with more money. Ever.

Hell, she may get with dude and still act like she loves you, and may be confused as hell that you don't understand that she didn't get with the other dude out of love.

":ohhh: But Negz, you sound like you're speaking from experience!"

Cause I am. :ufdup:

I didn't do it intentionally... but once I found out who the girls were in hindsight, it all made perfect sense.

You can never save them.

I'm sorry I changed tha title, I meant a nympho that just enjoyed sex a lot, she didnt do it for money

She has a great personality, great career, and beside sex has great family and ethical values, now would you wife that?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
i mean if thats how u feel bro but just remember the guys and the family will be laughing at you cause of her past

Why do you care if somebody is laughing at you? :childplease

You got your wifey that loves you that's all that matters :wow:

she just used that other nikka for dikk a long time ago in her past, you tha one she comes home to :hug:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Why do you care if somebody is laughing at you? :childplease

You got your wifey that loves you that's all that matters :wow:

she just used that other nikka for dikk a long time ago in her past, you tha one she comes home to :hug:

ay man someone got to love these hoes i guess

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
There seems to be a disconnect in here with what the word "nympho" means. Then again, the confusion is probably being caused by OP using the term "ex-nympho". :skip:

I always thought being nympho just meant you enjoyed the act of sex a lot. That doesn't necessarily make her a hoe.

Being a nympho could mean that she's the type of chick that likes to fukk her boyfriend 5-6 times a day. Being a nympho just means that she has sexual urges frequently and want to fukk all the time. It's very possible for a chick to be a nympho without being a whore. :ld:

Being a WHORE would mean she wants to recklessly fukk ANY and EVERYONE all the time. :scusthov:

Whether you'd wife a nympho or not depends on how much sex you can handle on the daily. That's a lot of work... :whew:

...but, of course, he said "ex-nympho" which kind of makes everything ambiguous. What's she like now? A dead fish? :notsure:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
There seems to be a disconnect in here with what the word "nympho" means. Then again, the confusion is probably being caused by OP using the term "ex-nympho". :skip:

I always thought being nympho just meant you enjoyed the act of sex a lot. That doesn't necessarily make her a hoe.

Being a nympho could mean that she's the type of chick that likes to fukk her boyfriend 5-6 times a day. Being a nympho just means that she has sexual urges frequently and want to fukk all the time. It's very possible for a chick to be a nympho without being a whore. :ld:

Being a WHORE would mean she wants to recklessly fukk ANY and EVERYONE all the time. :scusthov:

Whether you'd wife a nympho or not depends on how much sex you can handle on the daily. That's a lot of work... :whew:

...but, of course, he said "ex-nympho" which kind of makes everything ambiguous. What's she like now? A dead fish? :notsure:

I wuz eluding to tha fact that she enjoys sex and had a high volume of previous sexual partners before she got with you

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see you, but I can see how nikkas might be wary of wifing up (your definition of) a nympho. If you're with a woman that wants the D 4 times a day and you can't keep up, and she feels you aren't satisfying her enough. :upsetfavre:

It probably wouldn't help that you have other nikkas waiting on the bench, whispering in her ear and waiting to pounce, she may start looking the other way, or at least start to get more curious.

Whether or not she acts on the curiosity, you have to say the thought of that can make a man in that situation feel uneasy. :leon: