Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I said "some" so u negros won't go ape shyt and say that I'm generalizing.

I ask this question because the few male friends I have, are always complaining to me about their girlfriends being bytches and nagging them all the time.

I've even witnessed a male friend getting beat on by his girlfriend and later on he bought her flowers and apologized. :ehh:

I also recall being out on a date at the film museum and witnessing a guy getting the most horrible verbal lashing ever by his "fiance" :merchant:

You guys always talk about us women liking bad boys/thugs/a$$holes but its a two way street.

And please don't :troll: my thread.

This is a serious question People.

and don't come in here with that alpha/beta male bullshyt either. :mad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
problem is most of you act like bytches after the honey moon period is over

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

It's not true. Let her rock. This is a good question and I've wondered this myself. We all know why women like a$$holes, but why do men like bytches?

106_20120403_201620_310407_2394545858067_1083549667_32386974_974007436_n.jpeg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My girlfriends have usually been bytches to everyone else, but not to me though at any point in time.

One of my first girlfriends, all of my friends used to hate, but we had been friends for a long time and I never got that part of her attitude even as kids. She can't keep female friends or friends, period, for anything in the world. Still my homie though.

The one after that, she was very clique-y, very judgmental girl. Again, cool with me (and my friends), but considered "stuck up" and bytchy by other people. Still cool with her.

My last girlfriend, again very clique-y, but a lot more friendly than my other girlfriends. She also doesn't have a great group of female friends, she did at once, but not anymore. Still cool with her too.

All of them have been spoiled as fukk, except the last.

From my observance, the prettier a girl is, in most situations, the bytchier she will probably be. Not to say that ugly women can't be bytches or that all pretty women are bytches, but sometimes that will happen. People's personalities never usually get to me and I am pretty good at making people feel comfortable/getting them to let their guard down.

Edit: I am proabbly not what most people would consider a "nice guy" though. Lol. On paper, yes. In real life, nah. I'm triflin'.