Spin: Why Do Most Brothas Shy Away From Eating the

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: that smell have y'all forgotten what comes out of there? don't want that in my mouth

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Do you rock condoms when randoms blow you? :leostare:

big difference breh...
i aint eating out no bytch i dont know that well..but if she wanna slob and bob..fukk i look like saying no?

Im big on hygiene and ducking stds..and the truth is most hoes are not clean
The average woman thinks a man is gonna fukk or eat as long as he is interested in her or finds her attractive,doesnt matter whether she is clean or not.

NOT ME.. a lil stench is enough for me to throw a bytch in the bushes..
If find it disrespectful as fukk when a chick with a smelly box tryina get it poppin

I'm OCD with the shyt..when i see a chick with a dirty ass car,dirty ass room,crib,shoes..stank breath..i automatically think dirty ass vagina :manny:
sometimes u gotta know a chick for a lil bit to know how she gets down

p.s i smack bytches tryina suck dikk with a condom

Notepad.jpg

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I don't kiss a jumpoff in the mouth and yall talkin about eatin p*ssy? Would you lick the inside of a public toilet? :stopitslime: You don't know where a jumpoff has been and what dikks she has been riding before you got to it. Licking p*ssy is strictly for monogamous, (or at least pray it is monogamous) relationships. Jumpoff thinking I'm about to eat the box...lol :russ:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Only ate a virgin chick once to turn her out...made her practice giving me head and I got the puss. :myman:

Asian GF I had was real submissive and refused for me to go down on her...according to her it was not masculine.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big difference breh...
i aint eating out no bytch i dont know that well..but if she wanna slob and bob..fukk i look like saying no?

Im big on hygiene and ducking stds..and the truth is most hoes are not clean
The average woman thinks a man is gonna fukk or eat as long as he is interested in her or finds her attractive,doesnt matter whether she is clean or not.

NOT ME.. a lil stench is enough for me to throw a bytch in the bushes..
If find it disrespectful as fukk when a chick with a smelly box tryina get it poppin

I'm OCD with the shyt..when i see a chick with a dirty ass car,dirty ass room,crib,shoes..stank breath..i automatically think dirty ass vagina :manny:
sometimes u gotta know a chick for a lil bit to know how she gets down

p.s i smack bytches tryina suck dikk with a condom

Notepad.jpg

i agree with this sh1t. i cant handle stench. which is why i always ask chicks "did u shower before u came through". if the answer is "i showered this morning" or some time that is far from when i'm seeing her, i immediately start contemplating canceling the date or just hoping she cancels lol.

the threat of stench has my mind working over time on ways to ask a b1tch to clean that ass something extra before coming over, without coming off as a ass hole.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with this sh1t. i cant handle stench. which is why i always ask chicks "did u shower before u came through". if the answer is "i showered this morning" or some time that is far from when i'm seeing her, i immediately start contemplating canceling the date or just hoping she cancels lol.

the threat of stench has my mind working over time on ways to ask a b1tch to clean that ass something extra before coming over, without coming off as a ass hole.

This whole post is so real breh, especially the last part:wow:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My answer is that it's socio-economic based.

A lot of black people were raised in poor families with poor diets; it's just a fact of life at this stage in America. IMO, eating a poor chick's p*ssy tastes bad because she probably doesn't drink a lot of water or eat healthy foods, and that leads to a pretty unappealing vaginal taste.

Rich chicks pussies taste like gingerbread. :eat:.