Spin: Why Do Most Brothas Shy Away From Eating the

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yes...some of these no-p*ssy getting dudes on here wylin wanting to eat every girl.

Remember the thread with them posters fantasizing about eating ass and p*ssy the first time seeing a girl? :pachaha: clowns.

My first thought is...I wanna fukk her. These dudes talking about "i wonder how her ass taste :noah:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Basically most non-thirsty Black man prefer to only eat out girls they really like, see potential in and/or fine as hell.

Most of us smash more jumpoffs and ratchets than we do girls we really like.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I like eating the p*ssy myself. I wont eat the local smut down the street or on the block but a lady that I've been with and have feelings for, yeah i'll eat her on the regular. Only requirements is it must be odor free. p*ssy supposed to taste like fresh water if a woman takes care of herself, not salt water like some have told me. Them kind of chicks just weren't cleaning themselves right.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tornado Tongue. p*ssy sucker. Licker Clitter.

Strictly for wifey types.

EDIT: On second thought...if she's a dime and she's cleanly...it might be too yummy looking to resist regardless of whether or not we're serious :sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

but you would stick your dikk in the same place without thinking twice?

What difference does it make?

I guess I summed it up with irrational fear.

If you get herpes on your dikk you can wear pants and hide it, if you get herpes on your face it's harder to hide.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't think the act is "nasty", but I just feel its a very submissive position to take with a woman and shouldn't be something done every damn time. You out here letting these woman dominate you (riding your face) on the regular and you don't think subconsciencly these woman see weakness in that or even thirst?

Think again. :lupe:

If you're doing it right her mind won't be anywhere near that. And if you're doing it extra right her subconscious will reach a level of consciousness it has never seen.

According to the sopranos and apparently real life italian men if you eat p*ssy then they assume that you're willing to suck a dikk just as quick. I'm not sure I fully understand the logic but :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Back in th day eating puzzy was something simps and dudes in the friend zone did. Often th guy eating puzzy was not getting any p*ssy.

By back in the day... You mean when we were young?

How is a nikka eating p*ssy not getting any? When oral sex is for play to most normal beings

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Mostly because it is submissive
Basically. When you can make the woman wet the bed regularly with her throbbing on your dikk, still cumming 5-10 mins after you've finished. You don't have to do all that.