Spin: Why Do Most Brothas Shy Away From Eating the

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Only place "most brothas" shy away from eating puss is Canada and the Caribbean (that I know of culturally). So yeah. I haven't been witness to the same problem in America tbh.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol I disagree with Seea by saying its mostly Caribbean men that dont do it, its more like alot of Caribbean men "claim" they don't. I blame music for this whole thing because of them downtalking it so much. Back in the day everyone use to say they dont, but now since I am older "All" of my friends do it, and brag about it too. Its funny because i dated this one girl who was with a very popular musician that alot of people know "not saying any names" but he has so many songs against it and the things she was telling me he did behind closed doors...:usure:

I dont see anything wrong with it, its nasty if you are just doing it to some random girl but for dudes who do it to wifey, I dont look down on it. If you look at animals, even a dog before he beats the b**tch, alot of times smells then licks the p****.

So its basically an animal instinct in people.... I personally havent done it yet and get a lot of slack from my friends, and the girls that I been with but when I get the real wifey, I dont think I will have any prob with:eat:

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lol I disagree with Seea by saying its mostly Caribbean men that dont do it, its more like alot of Caribbean men "claim" they don't. I blame music for this whole thing because of them downtalking it so much. Back in the day everyone use to say they dont, but now since I am older "All" of my friends do it, and brag about it too. Its funny because i dated this one girl who was with a very popular musician that alot of people know "not saying any names" but he has so many songs against it and the things she was telling me he did behind closed doors...:usure:

I dont see anything wrong with it, its nasty if you are just doing it to some random girl but for dudes who do it to wifey, I dont look down on it. If you look at animals, even a dog before he beats the b**tch, alot of times smells then licks the p****.

So its basically an animal instinct in people.... I personally havent done it yet and get a lot of slack from my friends, and the girls that I been with but when I get the real wifey, I dont think I will have any prob with:eat:
I have soooo much respect for you now. As a Jamaican speaking about oral sex and saying nothing is wrong with it and that you would eventually do it in the future is an eye opener. I really really thought you were going to come in here and act like the typical Jamaican with all this pride and lie. And it's true, the music brainwashes alot of the youths in JA. To me personally nothing is wrong it, it becomes a problem when you do it to any and every girl.

I think i might know who this popular "musician" you speak off....Mr. Palmer?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have soooo much respect for you now. As a Jamaican speaking about oral sex and saying nothing is wrong with it and that you would eventually do it in the future is an eye opener. I really really thought you were going to come in here and act like the typical Jamaican with all this pride and lie. And it's true, the music brainwashes alot of the youths in JA. To me personally nothing is wrong it, it becomes a problem when you do it to any and every girl.

I think i might know who this popular "musician" you speak off....Mr. Palmer?

lol nope...you would know of him though close... but i am keeping my mouth shut I am not getting into any problems lol

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't even think its that bad with african americans, trust me them jamacians take it to the next level. My jamaican dude back in school stop listening to cam cos he had a lyric about eating a bytch out :russ:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yes...some of these no-p*ssy getting dudes on here wylin wanting to eat every girl.

Remember the thread with them posters fantasizing about eating ass and p*ssy the first time seeing a girl? :pachaha: clowns.

My first thought is...I wanna fukk her. These dudes talking about "i wonder how her ass taste :noah:

you mean jbo :foh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
most men do enjoy it...they just front around each other like women do...I remember when I was about 19 and I told all my friends how much I enjoyed sucking my mans dikc and they stared at me like I was an alien and told me they thought I was disgusting and they joked at me for weeks about it...so I never brought it up again...I am pretty sure most people feel the same way unless they have friends that openly discuss their love for oral sex...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
most men do enjoy it...they just front around each other like women do...I remember when I was about 19 and I told all my friends how much I enjoyed sucking my mans dikc and they stared at me like I was an alien and told me they thought I was disgusting and they joked at me for weeks about it...so I never brought it up again...I am pretty sure most people feel the same way unless they have friends that openly discuss their love for oral sex...

No we don't. The reality is we only eat p*ssy to get p*ssy.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
No we don't. The reality is we only eat p*ssy to get p*ssy.

:comeon: maybe you...some men actually enjoy eating pusce and talk openly about it....its a wonderful thing if your woman eats well and has great hygiene ...I love the way I taste and smell:ohlawd:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I love the way I taste and smell:ohlawd:

SlpufNA.png