SPIN: Who are the booths worst posters

who is the wiz of the bravehearts in the booth

• Total voters

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at wacky d and harry b getting constant mention. wacky d posts has been getting better imo he alright with me. harry b i know he is a jay-z head and this may surprise yall but i never been a fan of jigga (just can get into his shyt), so while im not a fan of jay i peep harry b responses.

rhyme king just needs to be psych-evaluated and commited. sad thing is he use to run with the same gimmick years ago on the corp

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
:russ: at wacky d and harry b getting constant mention. wacky d posts has been getting better imo he alright with me. harry b i know he is a jay-z head and this may surprise yall but i never been a fan of jigga (just can get into his shyt), so while im not a fan of jay i peep harry b responses.

rhyme king just needs to be psych-evaluated and commited. sad thing is he use to run with the same gimmick years ago on the corp

:usure:
http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/11...-dem-crackas-my-89-yr-old-great-grandmom.html
responses are :dead:

does your great-grandmom know you're making up ducktales about her in a pathetic attempt to get "daps" on an internet message board?

i hope her old ass finds out and ends up being the first person in history to literally die of disappointment.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
@Harry B the streets wanna know if you can come back from that ether @Gifted one just delivered:takedat:
peep the recent comments in this thread by EVERYBODY:sadcam::
Yes I'm extremely worried about that coalition of losers. I doubt anyone I haven't shytted on, who in terms moved on to calling me a stan, said shyt about me in this thread. I don't even know you are, yet you stay spamming my mentions. I've been mentioned by 4 people, on multiple occasions Gifted One, Charmander, you and Cbank36.

And to that stain Gifted One, I don't know what you are talking about.
As long as you stop quoting me, mentioning me, stanning me and on about the same shyt, I got to keep your posts away from my screen.
How you gonna ride a dudes dikk on a message board the same way you ride Jay-z :what:. Dude even got a group of equally stupid fakkits to neg me on some "lets jump him, here take an e-punch and an e-kick" wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes I'm extremely worried about that coalition of losers. I don't even know you are, yet you stay spamming my mentions.
I've been mentioned by 3 people, on multiple occasions Gifted One, you and Cbank36.

As long as you stop quoting me, mentioning me, stanning me and on about the same shyt, I got to keep your posts away from my screen.
How you gonna ride a dudes dikk on a message board the same way you ride Jay-z :what:. Dude even got a group of equally stupid fakkits to neg me on some "lets jump him, here take an e-punch and an e-kick" wow.

And yet your dumbass makes another grammatical error fukkboy, I just quoted you so we can see how stupid your dumbass is, and you got the nerve to talk down on community college kids. Every time you mention me you take an L, it's best you don't even mention me since all it will lead to is me making you look like a weak individual. Ignoring people on a messageboard shook pink dot posting fakkit :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if duke is a mongoloid, someone tell Gifted One to stop quoting me and that I can't read his quotes. You should keep negging me if you are THAT eager to talk to me.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yes I'm extremely worried about that coalition of losers. I doubt anyone I haven't shytted on, who in terms moved on to calling me a stan, said shyt about me in this thread. I don't even know you are, yet you stay spamming my mentions. I've been mentioned by 4 people, on multiple occasions Gifted One, Charmander, you and Cbank36.

Why you:umad:for lol
I only mentioned you because you claim to have him on ignore. We just didn't want you to have an excuse for taking this L. Now you can't claim you didn't see yourself get ethered :mjpls:

And why you acting like I'm just quoting you exclusively:heh: I'm quoting all the posters everyone thinks is shytty:pachaha: You're name keep popping up:russ: I'm just @ing you so you can see what everyone thinks about you,and give you a chance to respond:ld:
No need to get homotional:pachaha: And why you keep bringing up his group negging you:dwillhuh: If it didn't bother you,you wouldn't mention it or turn your rep off:youngsabo:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Last edited by a moderator: