SPIN: Who are the booths worst posters

who is the wiz of the bravehearts in the booth

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why you:umad:for lol
I only mentioned you because you claim to have him on ignore. We just didn't want you to have an excuse for taking this L. Now you can't claim you didn't see yourself get ethered :mjpls:

And why you acting like I'm just quoting you exclusively:heh: I'm quoting all the posters everyone thinks is shytty:pachaha: You're name keep popping up:russ: I'm just @ing you so you can see what everyone thinks about you,and give you a chance to respond:ld:
No need to get homotional:pachaha: And why you keep bringing up his group negging you:dwillhuh: If it didn't bother you,you wouldn't mention it or turn your rep off:youngsabo:
1. My rep is on, I just don't care about these synthetic daps and reps.

You are not making sense, so what do you want me to say?

Let me give you an official response since you are demanding one as if I was the president of this shyt.

Do you think I shyt on cats to make them love me? As long as the people I consider losers hate on me I'll e-toast to that. It means that I'm doing alright. But when it goes overboard to a point where you have this stain ass fukk nikka stanning me, I got to put him on ignore. Cause I'm on here to get music, info and see what cats are saying about hiphop and sports around the world.

Not to convo with nikkas that stalk nikkas online, joke around and entertain these bad jokes, create groups and whatever these fukknikkas are doing.

Was that official enough? :yawn:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1. My rep is on, I just don't care about these synthetic daps and reps.

You are not making sense, so what do you want me to say?

Let me give you an official response since you are demanding one as if I was the president of this shyt.

Do you think I shyt on cats to make them love me? As long as the people I consider losers hate on me I'll e-toast to that. It means that I'm doing alright. But when it goes overboard to a point where you have this stain ass fukk nikka stanning me, I got to put him on ignore. Cause I'm on here to get music, info and see what cats are saying about hiphop and sports around the world.

Not to convo with nikkas that stalk nikkas online.

This nikka tite

926.gif

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Most Jay-Z and Kanye haters. Terrible. Well most people who post to hate on someone are annoying as fukk, but the Jay-Z ones are the worst. Some of yall need to stick to the coliseum

oh, and Wacky D

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Big Mel
Dude's an old angry fat cac :whiteflabby:

:laff: :laff: this smiley

@ROFL_GUY gotta be one of the worst poster on this site cause dude is just spamming all acoss the board but:dead: @ this

Dudes that stay posting threads and talking about cats they don't like. :wtf:
some of these father-less fakkits dont make any senses
shyt is just :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator: