SPIN: Who are the booths worst posters

who is the wiz of the bravehearts in the booth

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
lol @ these Nas stans, Strategy and that other butthurt fakkit still mad from the sonnings.

That Gifted One dude been blocked for the longest, yet somehow I can see his quotes and everytime I see them he's got my dikk in his mouth pause. Talkin bout "hey guys I called him out and he..". No you dumb smart community college failing sway looking fukkboy I can't see your posts unless someone is quoting you.

Can't point out the worst posters, but every single poster who constantly posts in the threads of people they claim to not like are equally bad.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
@Guwop and @KMGB are two loser trolls

@Napoleon is only really bad when he obsesses over J Cole and stans Drake. Apart from that he actually makes good posts on religion...

The majority of Jay stans on this board suck apart from @blackslash (Who is funny, and over the top) and @Harry B to an extent. The rest of those idiots can go to hell

@chris Doroner is a played out alias that makes terrible threads

@DStyles and @Piff Gawd are fukking terrible anti-nas trolls, they should leave this shyt to the pros.

@the rhyme king needs no introduction

:umad: fukk nikka nas stan

bytch ass nikka follow me around and catch feelings over my posts :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
the irony, yet i make wayyy more money than you :win: :laff:

Besides the fact that you definitely don't since we all know everyone on the Coli got racks on racks on racks....:upsetfavre:

...all the money in the world can't stop you from being a cum guzzling, talent-less, remote control gun shooting, sumo-wrestler backup vocalist having, mexican't of a fakkit :huhldup:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
lol @ these Nas stans, Strategy and that other butthurt fakkit still mad from the sonnings.

That Gifted One dude been blocked for the longest, yet somehow I can see his quotes and everytime I see them he's got my dikk in his mouth pause. Talkin bout "hey guys I called him out and he..". No you dumb smart community college failing sway looking fukkboy I can't see your posts unless someone is quoting you.

Can't point out the worst posters, but every single poster who constantly posts in the threads of people they claim to not like are equally bad.

Community College but yet you stay making grammatical errors, either way you're not about that life since you scared to tag me in a post, not to mention your scared ass blocked me on a messageboard :heh: how emotional did I get you for you to block me :umad: can't count all the times I shytted on your dumbass. So riddle me this you dumbfukk, you got me on ignore but yet you seen my post in a different thread that wasn't quoted :ohhh: well look here folks @Harry B just got shytted on again, pink dot posting fakkit

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Community College but yet you stay making grammatical errors, either way you're not about that life since you scared to tag me in a post, not to mention your scared ass blocked me on a messageboard :heh: how emotional did I get you for you to block me :umad: can't count all the times I shytted on your dumbass. So riddle me this you dumbfukk, you got me on ignore but yet you seen my post in a different thread that wasn't quoted :ohhh: well look here folks @ Harry B just got shytted on again, pink dot posting fakkit

:russ: At this ether:dead:
That's what this thread is all about:ohlawd:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: At this ether:dead:
That's what this thread is all about:ohlawd:
It's too easy to ether this clown, dude constantly talking about Nas stan this, Nas stan that, but dude is literally in every Jay thread stanning him, then always talking about how he has me on ignore but yet can remember what my recent posts are :merchant:

Daps
Community College but yet you stay making grammatical errors, either way you're not about that life since you scared to tag me in a post, not to mention your scared ass blocked me on a messageboard :heh: how emotional did I get you for you to block me :umad: can't count all the times I shytted on your dumbass. So riddle me this you dumbfukk, you got me on ignore but yet you seen my post in a different thread that wasn't quoted :ohhh: well look here folks @Harry B just got shytted on again, pink dot posting fakkit

shyt just got real.. :whew:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

GOD--------DAMN. the ether is very strong in this post bruh.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

1oax04.gif

1oax04.gif

1oax04.gif

1oax04.gif

:laff: @ waking up to this fukkery

:whew: