Spin thread: If a woman fukks more than 3 guys in her lifetime, is she a ho?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything more than 1 is a hoe :yeshrug:

nowadays all these hoes is hoes

Tha term has lost it's value

I feel like this is true...

Its time we find new derogatory terms for our womenz...

:myman:

A term in which we could crush their ambitions and self-esteem at will... Lets make a thread and brainstorm, breh

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
first of all, generalizing is ridiculous. each circumstance is different. just putting an arbitrary number on things doesn't make sense..

second of all, in these changing times of fukkery and ratchetness, 4 by that age is a godsend and borderline born again virgin status...gotta just deal with it.

sure most of the girls you meet at the bars/clubs are gonna be hoes...if you want the "good and clean" ones, you gotta meet them through mutual friends or very conservative settings. and if you find one of these "good" girls at a bar/club, they are probably seriously fukked up mentally and there is a reason they have slept with 4 or less, outside of religious beliefs or otherwise rare, strong principles.

plus at the end of the day, how you gonna know if theyre not lyin anyway? just find an honest one that treats you right and put numbers aside

Sounds like bytchmade feminist apologism to me

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
OP is a fakkit muslim who holds a disgusting pedophile in high regard:

wanted_mohammed.jpg

:what:

I'm an atheist

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah but your main interaction with women is through The Coli, Sierra Mist aliases and hookers. The idea of you progressing through the stages of a relationship with a women resulting in marriage is laughable :heh:

Unlike this thread. Which isn't funny at all. And has been done. For like, ever.

I'm not a female and I have no aliases caccot.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I searched "sierra" and saw some no name ass nikka mentioned me. Had no idea who you were but I took you off to quote you. You're back on it now.

BIYEEEEEE!!!!!

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
most of these whores fukk 3 guys before their 16 :heh:

That's what I'm fukking saying. Any decent looking chick who isn't a total prude that has a presentable personality is gonna have some guys get to her before she finds you if you're both in your twenties.